Anyone here staying in 2 room BTO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodshot

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone dislike the grab bar on the sliding door? anyone going to change to another sliding door?

The wooden door slide afew time spoil Liao, I just leave it open . Didn't need to close also

Langrisser999

Reaction score
anyone dislike the grab bar on the sliding door? anyone going to change to another sliding door?

I ok with mine since only the bedroom side will have the handle.

mIFFo3w.png

xcuqKe7.png

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thinking of opting out from ocs.
Btw, what is trellis at a certain level?
The one usually corner unit and 1 or 2 lvl down is roof garden...

Trellis is like a grill at the window if not wrong

Sent from OnePlus KB2000 using GAGT

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wanted to get champion bliss, but all the leftover units are really not what i like.

i know alot of ppl say cannot be choosy. urbanville still has alot of units left due to the high dropout rate.

like to ask everyone.... is urbanville a no brainer to get since i have the hdb appt? or should wait for sembawang sunsails (my number is 4xx out of 220 units)?

urbanville is centralized and all, but the wait is 7yrs. and it's alot more expensive.
if give up woodlands plot, i will be taking a risk to hope for hdb appt with sembawang sunsails. i prefer the unit layout for sun sails and the $$$$. the location is ok only and there will be a new exit to the expressway built

so headache

You may never get another shot for a regional centre estate like Urbanville @ Woodlands again that is very near MRT station, bus interchange and 2 big shopping malls if you give it up.

Your odds for Sunsails @ Sembawang is extremely unfavourable. Unless I have a very good queue no. only then I will go for it if on budget as the price is way cheaper so can forego some amenities.

I live very near UV. That location is definitely great. But then the waiting period can be a pain in the ass. Covid might push it even further. 7 years plus probably 1-2 years delay... Black hair can wait till turn white.

It depends on your needs, urgency and priority. If you want a place to live in and have your own space and privacy or due to personal matters, consider taking others.

If you are happy at current home and get along well with family, maybe just take.

If you are already close to 40 years old, i suggest get other project that completes sooner.

I have been to the ground at Urbanville @ Woodlands. The infrastructure and amenities really no horse run already. Such regional centre estate should be the last one in Singapore for now? The greater southern waterfront might have a regional centre as well I reckon.

Probably there will be a few more estates in Woodlands to be release in future BTOs but price will naturally increase by then.

Since already waited for 35 years. An extra few years of waiting will not die. :s13:

Last edited:

shanz80

Reaction score
For type1 only , the wooden door is easily spoil . But no use for it anyway , my 12k system 1 cool the full house very fast

47973116236_43fa1377ca_k.jpg

Hmmmm... okay. This pic is from the hdb show flat one is it

Your_Majesty

Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek: 171k for a 2rm ? wow abit ex leh

Dun regret, sure can sell high after MOP. If got JB view you can sell higher.

the 2rm units all facing causeway point la :D

i see the 3d model in youtube. most lower-mid 2rm units have no sun at all at the kitchen area. with all the spotlights facing down, there are area of columns/the space which are quite dark. quite packed between neighbouring blocks.

@sumi: actually got 2-3 units of type 1 for champion bliss left. maybe by the time it comes to you, you may choose type 1 instead of type 2

Urban:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3BfxVEVXvf3s8TxW3ApeWK7ZcWJRSQj9OYgEe5939TRx3rZ5wK7nphrMw&v=TaIcyeVmSb0&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=%E5%BF%AB%E4%B9%90%E5%A4%A9HappyDays

Champion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URsOgn5VKtc&ab_channel=%E5%BF%AB%E4%B9%90%E5%A4%A9HappyDays

i think got a few stacks facing JB.... but no more high floor units, so i chose the high floor unit facing causeway pt.

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think got a few stacks facing JB.... but no more high floor units, so i chose the high floor unit facing causeway pt.
Got 2 stack at 908 I think first to go as they face jb and less West sun

Sent from OnePlus KB2000 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.