Anyone keen to go Germany on the VTL?

tinkerbelle

Reaction score
Just FYI. We managed to convert our vaccine certs (notarized copies) to the EU cert in a pharmacy in Berlin. FOC.

P/S: don't ask me which pharmacy as I didn't bother to take note. We just walked into the 1st pharmacy we saw and went in to enquire.
may i know what is the purpose of converting our vacc cert to EU cert? does this mean you can upload it to Germany corona app?

Aicirt

Reaction score
Quick check ah.... Seems like both Germany and Netherland on the lockdown ,I'm thinking of training to Amsterdam from Cologne and spend some days there instead of munich before walking around in Frankfurt for a few days.

I understand that for EU citizens they just train around without any customary check.

Any difference for us?

ingen

Reaction score
Germany has their local Tracetogether app called Luca. You can only import EUDCC certs into the Luca, since the SG cert is not EUDCC compatible you need to get it converted to an EUDCC cert. Previously they are pretty lax with the cert scanning, but due to how serious cases are now, the Germans are now more serious about checking your certs.

I was in Germany last week, and saw 2 singaporeans try to enter the restaurant with their Notarize printout. The staff tried scanning with the EUDCC scanner but obviously it cannot be read. So these 2 persons got told to sit outside in the 0 degree cold with the unvaccinated.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hopefully this issue will be resolved with SG vaccination cert being recognised as equivalent of EU cert from now onwards...

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...wM-DIn2FkmcwBn3H_b-Dg-mqrA_R6EcLn08M3_7DlMbKI
What issue is there? There has been no issues with Singaporean using their printed notorized certs in Germany. I have had it converted at the pharmay but have just been using the notorized printout. Totally no issues at all. I was never denied entry to all the places I've been to (6 German cities).

tinkerbelle

Reaction score
What issue is there? There has been no issues with Singaporean using their printed notorized certs in Germany. I have had it converted at the pharmay but have just been using the notorized printout. Totally no issues at all.

i didn't have any issue using my notarized vacc cert when i was there.. i was referring to ingen's post about the Singaporeans' cert which could not be read with the EUDCC scanner

verna42

Reaction score
Hi All, anyone done self-drive within Germany?

Can share the experience on driving condition, is it diffcult to find parking, how's the parking charges and petrol cost?

Any experience driving from Frankfurt to Colmar?

Thank you in advance. :)

chercm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for germany , still need to do pre-departure pcr and on-arrival test ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.