Anyone regret being in a job that doesn't allow you to WFH?

BreadLover

Reaction score
3 yrs ago I switched to an on-site job that pays about 25% more salary.

Never that I knew that I tio pwn during this covid era. Despite my other peers earning lesser than me, they have the freedom to work remotely. Not commuting and being able to wake up later saves at least 2 hrs a day. Multiply by 20 and this works out to 40 hrs of time saved a month.

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Huat ish your high-paying jod that you have to work at orfit one? 说来听听leh

bigrooster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got job got $$ is good liao. no job is permanently on leave and in a way wfh liao.

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Never that I knew that I tio pwn during this covid era. Despite my other peers earning lesser than me, they have the freedom to work remotely. Not commuting and being able to wake up later saves at least 2 hrs a day. Multiply by 20 and this works out to 40 hrs of time saved a month.
Dude, I'm earning less than my peers AND still cannot WFH. Be content with what you have.

Jason_Dmax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You got wife?? Kids?? If have better don't wfh, will get irritated and turn relationships sour being with them 24/7

BreadLover

Reaction score
You got wife?? Kids?? If have better don't wfh, will get irritated and turn relationships sour being with them 24/7

Me married with 1 yr old kid. Really meh? I'd rather stay at home with them.

Moi peers all can work according their pace at home.

Tony.Manero

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

In haolian thread. Paid more mock your peers ah? :vijayadmin:

Reaction score
In haolian thread. Paid more mock your peers ah?

I wanna work at office with jumbo

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Chitchatguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U tot wfh gd? Haha.. super monitor by management.. and also if u can wfh.. mean u can replace by outsource..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.