Anyone regret being in a job that doesn't allow you to WFH?

BreadLover

3 yrs ago I switched to an on-site job that pays about 25% more salary.

Never that I knew that I tio pwn during this covid era. Despite my other peers earning lesser than me, they have the freedom to work remotely. Not commuting and being able to wake up later saves at least 2 hrs a day. Multiply by 20 and this works out to 40 hrs of time saved a month.

addict951

Huat ish your high-paying jod that you have to work at orfit one? 说来听听leh

bigrooster

got job got $$ is good liao. no job is permanently on leave and in a way wfh liao.

wwenze

Never that I knew that I tio pwn during this covid era. Despite my other peers earning lesser than me, they have the freedom to work remotely. Not commuting and being able to wake up later saves at least 2 hrs a day. Multiply by 20 and this works out to 40 hrs of time saved a month.
Dude, I'm earning less than my peers AND still cannot WFH. Be content with what you have.

Jason_Dmax

You got wife?? Kids?? If have better don't wfh, will get irritated and turn relationships sour being with them 24/7

BreadLover

You got wife?? Kids?? If have better don't wfh, will get irritated and turn relationships sour being with them 24/7

Me married with 1 yr old kid. Really meh? I'd rather stay at home with them.

Moi peers all can work according their pace at home.

Tony.Manero

In haolian thread. Paid more mock your peers ah? :vijayadmin:

In haolian thread. Paid more mock your peers ah?

I wanna work at office with jumbo

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Chitchatguy

U tot wfh gd? Haha.. super monitor by management.. and also if u can wfh.. mean u can replace by outsource..

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.