Anyone spending money to get mooncakes this year?

SianBuForLyfe

Master Member
Reaction score
Any good ones that will make you go "take my money"?

Now covid cannot drink tea and eat mooncake in Park like no festival fweels

blacklotus

Banned
Reaction score
nope. never like mooncakes. too dry, sweet and sticky. for that money, i rather buy premium ice cream.

brushless

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never buy mooncake in my entire life

every year got people give me one

eat until want to vomit

throw away many overpriced mooncake boxes every year too

I don't understand why people pay this kind of silly money for it

makann

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never like mooncakes never like bah zhang. Won't spend a single cent on these 2
In fact give me free I also won't eat

limpeh456

Banned
Reaction score
DLTGLn_X0AE6I9J.jpg

八月十五驱死卡

IAmChiobu12M

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This event is totally insignificant to me. Cannot relate to the tradition to buy expensive mooncakes once a year for personal consumption.
Young time as kids fun. All of us will carry latern and show off our nicely bought latern be it traditional or electric one. Then play fireworks together, and use candles form shape and use some papers burn HAHAHA. Then eat the $1 piggy mooncake though taste is bad now think of it comparing with those atas ones. But the memories last time so fun. Nowadays all the events like cny, mid autumn, etc all commericalised liao...

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know why, I always associate mooncakes with my favourite snacks....little piglets in baskets, big fishes, sometime got dragon.

Yummy biscuits

6.jpg

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
because shops like Fragrance Bak Kwa already having mooncakes promotions now loh.
lol sell bak kwa until can switch to sell mooncakes? we seldom spend much buying those branded ones but we like to go tan hock seng or sze thye get those traditional ones

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.