AOC 50in 4K TV @$699

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
50" for room is good enough

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Restarter

Reaction score
It's 4K RGBW UHD, higher resolution than FHD. But it is not true 4K RGB. Meaning they drop one color pixel for every 4 RGB pixels. You will have 25% less color compared to a true 4K RGB TV. The colors will be less vibrant. Can tune up abit but its a trade off for lower price.

Last edited:

jarred1223

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's 4K RGBW UHD, higher resolution than FHD. But it is not true 4K RGB. Meaning they drop one color pixel for every 4 RGB pixels. You will have 25% less color compared to a true 4K RGB TV. The colors will be less vibrant. Can tune up abit but its a trade off for lower price.

thanks for the insight. i guess image quality = price you paid i guess

Tord__

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to enable elink on this TV for Singtel TV? I've checked elink is alr on on this TV but my TV remote doesn't seem to work with Singtel TV.

Godzila

Reaction score
Anyone using this TV connected to a soundbar using optical out?

I just tried connecting my soundbar to this tv via the optical audio port and there's a very noisy interferance sound when using youtube or netflix. Normal digital TV is ok. Could be a software bug when using smart tv features.

Definitely not an issue with my soundbar as it's functioning well when connected via optical audio on the PS4 connected to the tv.

Does it have ARC too or just optical ?

TIA:)

Bongstar

Reaction score
Hi guys, have you use their free wall mount service? Is the bracket they provide good?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.