Apple Event — 11 Nov, 2AM SGT.  Silicon Macs Expected to Debut

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Frankly speaking, Mac doesn’t have many very good apps. All they need to do is to make sure those apps continue to run well.

But the transition allows a massive number of iPad apps to be used on mac. That’s huge

maybe for u. I’m satisfied with e apps on my Mac. switched from Windows since 2009 haven’t looked back since.

Last edited:

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
maybe for u. I’m satisfied with e apps on my Mac. switched from Windows since 2009 haven’t looked back since.

Actually I am satisfied too. But the key word is “satisfied”. Unlikely iOS, developers do not have the base to develop exciting new apps unlike what you see on the iPads and iPhones. Every once in a while, I get pleasantly surprised when new innovative apps are launched

freshsoapsmell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite excited. Think I'm most likely going to buy anything they launch in this event.

My 2014 macbook air a little too laggy liao.

Think the upcoming apple silicon macs will be somewhat a beefed up iPad pro with a keyboard... running MacOS.

Who knows, maybe they'll do something like the microsoft surface series? Can't wait!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Quite excited. Think I'm most likely going to buy anything they launch in this event.

My 2014 macbook air a little too laggy liao.

Think the upcoming apple silicon macs will be somewhat a beefed up iPad pro with a keyboard... running MacOS.

Who knows, maybe they'll do something like the microsoft surface series? Can't wait!

I’m waiting too. My 2011 MacBook Pro needs to be replaced.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it’s most likely same chassis n physical design just updated with A14 internals. still very excited about e performance tho 🥺

Reaction score
Confirm hoot it's laptop if Apple come up with rem mm color mbp with its silicon

Sent from Rem Best Grill using GAGT

tec_geek

Reaction score
anytime now. let's go!

M1 chip!
PyraczF.jpg

ksksksks

Reaction score
Disappointing no changes in design or at least reduce bezel

Battery life, wifi 6 r plus points
=:p

Priced the same.

it’s most likely same chassis n physical design just updated with A14 internals. still very excited about e performance tho 🥺

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.