Apple March 2022 Event - 4/9 2AM SGT

wolfverine88

Reaction score
Once mine was in DHL SG, the item arrived next day.

Fan noise I think those people who say they can hear it are probably in a real studio with superb sound proofing which is dead silent, so any noise they will be able to hear.

In a typical room if its all closed, the aircon or fan will be on, or if the windows are open there will be outside noise. In these kind of situations, I think impossible to hear. Or unless you place the Mac Studio with the back side facing you and you place your ear 5 cm from the back.
Super happy to get an alert the same day that it was being delivered and it finally arrived that same evening! Busy setting up the Studio as a brand new computer as I do not want to port over the "old" rubbish from my iMac.

You are right about the fan noise; to me, it is dead silent - in fact, the blower from the air-condition is louder :D

crobin

Reaction score
Super happy to get an alert the same day that it was being delivered and it finally arrived that same evening! Busy setting up the Studio as a brand new computer as I do not want to port over the "old" rubbish from my iMac.

You are right about the fan noise; to me, it is dead silent - in fact, the blower from the air-condition is louder :D
Whats your config and main usage for?

chinnian

Reaction score
anyone ordered on first release day, gotten a 202-27 Apr delivery date and received or shipped?

crobin

Reaction score
anyone ordered on first release day, gotten a 202-27 Apr delivery date and received or shipped?
I order the Mac studio and display on release. Max studio received as scheduled on 6 Apr. Display supposed to arrive 20 Apr but still showing processing. So looks like delayed but no update. Probably due to China locked down

defn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is 20 - 27 window too, but still processing.

Can't believe that I'll probably get my Steam Deck before the ASD lol.

defn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Delayed from 20 April to 28 May... anyone else here got this?

crobin

Reaction score
My studio display updated delivery is now 28 May 22 - 4 Jun 22. Previously was 20 Apr 22 - 27 Apr 22. So delayed so far by 1 month.

chercm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
waited for 1 month for the max studio for one month and it will be delivered tomorrow.

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still waiting for my display. got the mac studio ultra 2 weeks ago

today then got chance to setup...after back from europe

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using my ultra for 5 days or so

so far, totally quiet for my workload. Lightroom, web surfing, music etc

Can't wait for the display to come then run 4k + 5k monitor together

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
19 May already. intial estimate is 5 may till 19 may.

Stll never charge my card, called apple they said delay. not sure when

powerpack8

Reaction score
Received my studio display yesterday 21/05, ordered on 27/03. Fantastic display and great speakers.

crobin

Reaction score
I ordered Studio display standard glass, tilt and height adjustable stand, on 14 March 2022, originally for delivery on 20/4/22-27/4/22, then got postponed to 28/5/22-4/6/22, still shows "Processing" as of 31 May 22. Not sure why I ordered earlier but others are getting it earlier than me. Maybe due to the stand.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.