[Apple Store] iPhone Pro/13 availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades/Flip]

poonking

Reaction score
Precisely lol. I facepalm when see the reply from poonking :s22:
I am quoting directly from Apple Singapore website. I don't know what you personal experiences have been because I have never returned an iPhone in SIngapore. If you have not encountered any restocking fees then good for you but this is their official policy. No need for palms in face.

iPhone/iPad return policy​

If you are not fully satisfied with your iPhone/iPad purchase, you can return your undamaged iPhone/iPad to the Apple Online Store within 14 calendar days from the time you receive your iPhone(s)/iPad(s) for a refund. A 25% open box fee will be assessed on any opened unit (per unit). A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on closed box returns (per unit). Please visit online Order Status or call 1800-MY-APPLE to request a return. The iPhone/iPad must be returned in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation.

https://www.apple.com/sg/shop/help/returns_refund

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My order is still being processed, how many bros same as me? But check in date still at 24th

nekoverb

Reaction score
My order is still being processed, how many bros same as me? But check in date still at 24th
Similar situation here. I used a debit card to purchase and have been checking the order status and my bank transaction. Both are still processing and pending respectively.

Check in date remains the same for me

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't gan jiong la. Before your scheduled pick up slot will change to item ready for pick up. Now Wednesday only lol

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If apple say 24th, then 24th you will get your phone. Don't need to check status everyday and worry about your status. Everything can be change in a second.

Also, pay mean paid. Doesn't matter your credit card has been charge or not, end of the day your account will still be deducted.

SESE75

Reaction score
It’s not false. If it is, report directly to apple to remove it off the faq!

let’s not make promote such convo to prevent abuse.
Personally purchased iPhone X 3 years ago, initiates an refund the next day in sealed condition, DHL came and collected the item amount fully refunded back to my cc, no question asked .

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Personally purchased iPhone X 3 years ago, initiates an refund the next day in sealed condition, DHL came and collected the item amount fully refunded back to my cc, no question asked .
Its ppl like you whom abuse the policy (sealed somemore, likely pick wrong color, still your fault), that's why others have to suffer in due course.

If afraid of issues, then wait it out, don't be a boomer/strawberry and collect on day 1, don't waste everybody's time to deliver and to take it back la.

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah don't worry one. Apple is one of the biggest company for a good reason. They say they be able to deliver your item means they can. Usually they underpromise some more to give you good feeling surprise.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah don't worry one. Apple is one of the biggest company for a good reason. They say they be able to deliver your item means they can. Usually they underpromise some more to give you good feeling surprise.
Confirm 24/9 can received. Just a matter of timing.
I remembered there's a year I got it late afternoon from DHL.

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
Question: my check in window to collect my phone is 24th 930am. Is it possible for me to go down in the afternoon instead? Will Apple staff entertain me?

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My order still says "On Hold" and "Awaiting Payment" because of my issue. Called Apple sales team and they said it shows processing at their end and that my phone will be ready to collect on Friday. o_O

Edit: Now changed to Processing.

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
My order still says "On Hold" and "Awaiting Payment" because of my issue. Called Apple sales team and they said it shows processing at their end and that my phone will be ready to collect on Friday. o_O

Edit: Now changed to Processing.
Relax, when apple say friday, you will get your phone on friday.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.