Apple Watch Series 4

flydrive

Reaction score
send email to yourself so that you will know when it is available unless you got time to keep looking at your laptop.

I have 4 32" screens on this box, so it's just running in a corner of one of them, if it turns red I'll see it. No easy access to SMTP from the office, firewalls don't-cha-know, so it'll do for now. Do an email version after I get home, it can run on the mac mini until Apple gets some blasted stock in!

audioenslave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got mine last piece at wheelock epicentre juz minutes ago:D

Mbs no stocks except for 40mm

IMG-20180928-WA0002_zpsmdpaycwg.jpg

xboxSiao

Reaction score
Thanks for every one replies. I Guess I will be heading to get Nike+. Since I’m a gym person and running. Shall try my luck at airport next week when I’m flying off.

Anyway as I always carry iPhone with me why pay more just for lte.

No choice my job nature required to standby 24/7 by phone and when I do running I lazy to bring phone around. But not choice also. I rather take LTE amount to get the AppleCare+ better still. Hahahaha

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, for those on the fence on getting SS or aluminium, just get the aluminium with AppleCare+. Don’t need baby the watch, just use it and if really damaged, just claim accidental damage for $98 and get a new watch.

Do note that you can claim accidental damage only when the watch is badly damaged to the extent it can no longer be used to perform its function. Not cosmetic damage like scratches on screen or case.

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
6pu8yiJ.jpg

For cheapoa like me who dont buy original band.

I have an existing chong milanese loop for my S0

dveighter

Reaction score
Got my 44mm Gold Alum GPS at istudio Paragon just awhile ago.

QUOTE=dipznpipz;116747037]Wah shiok!!! Wanted to go down but thanks for sharing...confirm last piece?

How to check anywhere else got?[/QUOTE]

dipznpipz

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks!!!! Are there anymore stock there?

Got my 44mm Gold Alum GPS at istudio Paragon just awhile ago.

QUOTE=dipznpipz;116747037]Wah shiok!!! Wanted to go down but thanks for sharing...confirm last piece?

How to check anywhere else got?
[/QUOTE]

digiMAX

Reaction score
Just received my 44mm SS Sport Band which I ordered on the 14th.

Gold SS still 'Processing'!

dveighter

Reaction score
[
There were still stocks when I was there. Apple Orchard has limited Gold cellular version. ION EpiCentre has the space grey 44mm GPS version
QUOTE=dipznpipz;116747319]Thanks!!!! Are there anymore stock there?

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

kuanknightz

Reaction score
Do note that you can claim accidental damage only when the watch is badly damaged to the extent it can no longer be used to perform its function. Not cosmetic damage like scratches on screen or case.

Yea I know. At most “accidentally” break the screen only mah. Haha.

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Vivo city istudio inside Best Denki! I just bought 1 piece 44mm space grey Al GPS edition. I think left 2 more space grey left.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
No issue leh. 2nd day of wearing it. After contemplating half a week before unboxing. Lol

I’m on S1 too and really contemplating to switch to the S4 lol. Anyway any skin irritation to your wrist from the new ceramic back?

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
I want to trade in my series 2 SS Apple Watch but it still has remaining Apple care+. How do I do the remaining apple care+ refund?

digiMAX

Reaction score
I think SS gold no chance to be early...

When is your delivery batch?

SS Gold: delivery batch was 26/9 - 29/9. Then revised to 27/9 - 01/10. Just this afternoon my card was billed for it and it went to Preparing to Ship.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.