Apple Watch Series 4

Martinremy

Reaction score
Guess you r right thanks

After the false activation of my fall detection last night, this morning Apple Watch keep calling my designated emergency contact and also sms my location. Called Apple Support for help. But they couldn’t do anything and ask me to monitor for one week! They informed me as I am over 65, I cannot even turn off the fall detection? How come no option?
Got to wait and see.Alamak I bought this watch mainly for this and ecg function when and if ever come. But now kind of don’t trust Apple leh. Or swallow in summer!

Eidekos

Reaction score
g6NMJQZ.jpg

This is still my fave...
And midnight blue with Gold ss

whoaa so nice!!:D:D tempting to get GSS

wolfverine88

Reaction score
Passed by Apple Store earlier this morning and quite empty. Guess the hype and wait for the AW have more or less died down. Next wave will be the XR :)?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Passed by Apple Store earlier this morning and quite empty. Guess the hype and wait for the AW have more or less died down. Next wave will be the XR :)?

AW is because many have already gotten their watches. I doubt XR will be that much of a hype even though pre-order is tomorrow. XR reminded me of 5c when 5S was launched. The XR is a ‘lower’ version of the XS/XS Max with different colour variation and a single camera.

eedwinn

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally my order changed to “preparing to ship”. Estimated delivery is 18/10 - 25/10. It has been an arduous wait :(

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Previously for SS watches they came in the square plastic boxes, now no more already and all standardise in a long rectangular box. Cost cutting I believe.

PetPet

Reaction score
Previously for SS watches they came in the square plastic boxes, now no more already and all standardise in a long rectangular box. Cost cutting I believe.

It’s to align with their going green policy and cut down on packaging materials.

edm_11

Reaction score
Guys if u change handphone, did u have to unsubscribe singtel numbershare from ur watch when u got ur iphone xs? Just unpair from old phone and repair? Or?

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys if u change handphone, did u have to unsubscribe singtel numbershare from ur watch when u got ur iphone xs? Just unpair from old phone and repair? Or?
Unpair or reset, when prompt for mobile data profile wanna remove, select no. Then pair your new phone with your watch, the mobile data still intact.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.