AppleCare+ question

reddevil0728

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay so basic is 90 days anyway so yeah I guess maybe tahan 1 month still ok & be super careful. Lol
just pray u don't drop your phone during the period lor.

tbh. feels more bad to drop it at the beginning and have no warranty vs dropping it after the 2y and have no warranty. have to weigh that.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay so basic is 90 days anyway so yeah I guess maybe tahan 1 month still ok & be super careful. Lol
Don't know about iPad, but I've been reading it's 60 days for iPhone.

Personal choice, but I normally do it the same if not the next day, while I get my hands used to the feel of a new device, iPhone as well as my iPad.

Singrish

Reaction score
Don't know about iPad, but I've been reading it's 60 days for iPhone.

Personal choice, but I normally do it the same if not the next day, while I get my hands used to the feel of a new device, iPhone as well as my iPad.
Well, ordered liao so i guess will have to wait for arrival & if everything is ok & no need to return it then i’ll register.

reddevil0728

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for me i will get... and since theres discount for the applecare+ (alab has discount) i think its fine to get. moreover the m1 macs had price drop of their applecare+.. jus get lor. if in case u do sell it then get the pro rated refund of the applecare+ lor. accidents can happen... if you wanna risk it. also peace of mind of the battery since it is a consumable. my $0.02 worth.
if u sell to people can still get pro-rated refund of AC+?

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
oh really? so u can just call and say you don't want it anymore and get pro-rated refund?
ya... u need the agreement number though...
but be steady ... if u sell, then upfront tell the seller that the warranty is still valid (within 1 year) or warranty out. (of which u will refund the applecare+), but if you decide to sell including the extended warranty, then mention it upfront to the buyer.
I usually sell and indicate in my listing that warranty is OUT or IN (within the 1year) regardless of applecare+ have anot. So i dont sell including the applecare+ coz i am going to refund it.

reddevil0728

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya... u need the agreement number though...
but be steady ... if u sell, then upfront tell the seller that the warranty is still valid (within 1 year) or warranty out. (of which u will refund the applecare+), but if you decide to sell including the extended warranty, then mention it upfront to the buyer.
I usually sell and indicate in my listing that warranty is OUT or IN (within the 1year) regardless of applecare+ have anot. So i dont sell including the applecare+ coz i am going to refund it.
Why not ask if buyer wants the AppleCare then they just pay you the amount that you gonna get back from refund?

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Why not ask if buyer wants the AppleCare then they just pay you the amount that you gonna get back from refund?
tried before... gotta explain and explain till the cows come home. i cant be bothered. usually buyer dont want coz its added cost.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.