Asia Claim - ligitation agency

Wittyme

Reaction score
Hi, pls i am receiving a call as well from asia claim and schedule to go down to their office this sat, however, I have doubts if this is legit! Im thinking of cancelling it or postponing it until I have answers. Pls help! Thank you

Wittyme

Reaction score
Anyone gone down to Asia Claim office at Chinatown Point to sign whatever documents they spoke to you about?? it about a class act on JJPTR. What did you have to do when in their office? Appreciate some tips. Need to know legit or not
I have schedule this sat, but I'm having doubts. Is this legit or another scam? Ms Rachel called and should have appointment, and 1 day prior to my appointment John Hopkins will call, is this familiar to all? Pls help! Thanks

epassion

Reaction score
i went but is cautious.
they gave 2 options. 1. they help to submit name to asiaclaim and wait in the queue for help , 2. buy a product through this local agent and get the name submission processed faster and higher effort.
obviously i choose 1 as i am a small fry

Stitch01

Reaction score
I went down to the Paramount Strategies office at Chinatown point because Asia claim does not have any office in Singapore. And paramount strategies is acting as their sponsor handling this case for them. Was under the impression to be giving information/statement for the case. Was told to allocate at least 2 hours for this. But after talking ard 15-20 mins finalising the statement. It suddenly turn into a wealth management investment talk. Selling lombok resort investment. Omg!! And 2.5 hours later. They still dun let me leave. Claiming its a great investment n i shouldn't miss it. I should have seen the red flags signal. No unit number indicated on website, ask not to bring anybody with you during the session, need to cater at least 2 to 3 hours for this meeting. There isn't any negative reviews on scam abt this company. But the vibes just aren't right.

Asiaclaim

Reaction score
I went down to the Paramount Strategies office at Chinatown point because Asia claim does not have any office in Singapore. And paramount strategies is acting as their sponsor handling this case for them. Was under the impression to be giving information/statement for the case. Was told to allocate at least 2 hours for this. But after talking ard 15-20 mins finalising the statement. It suddenly turn into a wealth management investment talk. Selling lombok resort investment. Omg!! And 2.5 hours later. They still dun let me leave. Claiming its a great investment n i shouldn't miss it. I should have seen the red flags signal. No unit number indicated on website, ask not to bring anybody with you during the session, need to cater at least 2 to 3 hours for this meeting. There isn't any negative reviews on scam abt this company. But the vibes just aren't right.

This thread has come to the attention of Asia Claim via its clients. Asia Claim would like to clarify some of the points in the blog by ‘Stitch01’.

1. Asia Claim would like to humbly apologize to any overseas applicant whose experience has not met our usual high expectation of professionalism.
  2. To blogger, ‘Stitch01’ we take client complaints seriously. If you would like to lodge a conduct complaint regarding an agent please email claims@asiaclaim.com , include your claim reference number and we will investigate with immediate effect.
  3. Please note the full address of Asia Claim and its Singapore sponsor is on the respective websites, with contact number and email as well as other information like conmpany registration number for total transparency. We suggest you check carefully.
  4. As this blog in anonymous we cannot identify you. However, we have searched back extensively through the recordings of every session for one month prior to your blog. In no occasion have we found the introduction to our service, full statements and all the paper work for court action be done in fifteen minutes.
  5. You are asked to come unaccompanied by any other for no reason other than to comply with the law regarding collecting evidence in your favor i.e.. your statement. This was also explained to you and is outlined in the 1894 PACE Act.
  6. Compensation laws in some jurisdictions and in some cases only allow claimants to force defendants with incontestable orders to replace fraudulent products or services with a genuine one of the claimants choice. We appologise in advance if you or other claimants do not qualify. Or if overseas claimants are ubnfamilliar with local laws. We are only servants of those law.
  7. With that in mind, please recall you were called before your due registration date and full transparency was given.
  8. To reiterate your point that there is no bad reviews or scam listings. It is noteworthy to mention that Asia Claims various overseas agents have registered more than 14,000 claimants in 73 successful cases in 8 countries since 2008. Many thousands of these have been Singaporeans, and in these fourteen years of agency work we have never received a complaint from a Singapore applicant or any other applicant for that matter.

Asia Claim hope this answer has fully served to clarify the remarks and will endeavor to serve the interests of decent honest people and give them all their voice in court when otherwise that would not be possible/financially viable.

Last edited:

chanlily2474

Reaction score
People like you Stitch01 make me ashamed to be Singaporean. This company helped a group of us get our salaries from Food and Beverage outlets at Clarke Quay when it closed in 2015. Even the MoM couldn't help but Asia Claim took on a group of us and got our money and compensation for unfair dismissal under the Employment Act. And yes, we agreed to listen to some promotion but that's what gave it free. And you have to complain, even about getting it free? Who died and made you so important and arrogant? I hope they cancelled your claim after being so kiasu????

Curious70

Reaction score
I cum accross this thread wen looking for help with my son PS4. This company got my money back from my wine scam. Was told it would take a year thru the courts but could get big compensation or take out of court deal out of court with no compensation. Took e quick solution and got back my money fast and easy. Recommended.

shirleytham91

Reaction score
My boss reccomended Asia Claim to me. She was helped years ago with something. I never ask details. Cannot rememebr the company I registered my claim with now. But I got my money back on my Crypo scam. Paid them after i got ther money so recommended.

Dragon911dragon

Reaction score
If you are involved in the APC investment and would like to join a chatgroup and perhaps discuss about getting help from Asia Claim, please whatsapp me at +65 nine three six three nine nine eight zero.

whywhywhy2023

Reaction score
Hi, anyone else can share their experience with Asia Claim in further details - Positive/Negative please?

AmpasAmpas

Reaction score
If you are involved in the APC investment and would like to join a chatgroup and perhaps discuss about getting help from Asia Claim, please whatsapp me at +65 nine three six three nine nine eight zero.
Hello, yes..... I will like to join the chatgroup to see how we can seek legal recourse for the APC investment scheme. I have already sent you a WhatsApp message. Are you also an APC investor?

Jennylimlim

Reaction score
Has anyone else get this ltr after being interviewed by CAD for APC scam?

"we have assessed the matter and will be taking no further action on the inquiry."

My civil case going nowhere. Looks like Asia Claim is the last hope. They did good on my timeshare and wine scam.

alimusthafa83

Reaction score
Wen to Asia Claim office last week. Want to thanx Dragon911. Was worried before I went. But v professional. Took good time to help me understand the claim. Only now I realise my family in Johor helped with JJPTR before covid. Now have hope am in good company. Highly recommend.

Jay6789

Master Member
Reaction score
why cannot get a copy of the document signed?,
what happen if after that find an entirely new document with your signature on it?
than at their mercy is it?

HardLucid

Reaction score
I was contacted by them as well regarding the APC scam. Anyone here followed through with their calls?

I'm aware that a few have shared positive experiences above, but they all appear to be accounts with only 1 message each, so I'm a bit suspicious. I too have 1 message but I logged in specifically to ask about this as I can't find much info or discussions about this elsewhere.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.