Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 6

Alpha_Hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Not expert but have been cycling for the past 24 years. (from BMX, MTB to Roadbike) More or less , can maintain own bike and choose poison.

anatomy-road-bike.jpg

Cryogenist

Reaction score
actually not really, cos they use mandai to go to woodlands waterfront. so via mandai is tougher and longer.

You completed your 168km in what timing?

The 98km route is like 109km. Kanna scammed. :(

I'm one of the first few of 98km to reach back. The last stretch my legs almost giving up. How you all tahan the 168km sia.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You completed your 168km in what timing?

The 98km route is like 109km. Kanna scammed. :(

I'm one of the first few of 98km to reach back. The last stretch my legs almost giving up. How you all tahan the 168km sia.

I came back to the finish point at about 4. was with my foldie friends who were really struggling. really respect those who try use foldie to complete 168.

yea, the actual distance is longer. 168 is also 170+km. I rode there and back from my house, total about 220km. the fabric saddle helped my butt throughout, no butt pain at all. :D

macpork

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@ Lemongonggong maybe try ride already more comfortable? :s13:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I came back to the finish point at about 4. was with my foldie friends who were really struggling. really respect those who try use foldie to complete 168.

yea, the actual distance is longer. 168 is also 170+km. I rode there and back from my house, total about 220km. the fabric saddle helped my butt throughout, no butt pain at all. :D

220km??

Time to cycle to Melaka !!!

lemongonggong

Reaction score
@dilphinus: Which saddle bag you using? Waterproof? How many litres?

It's the topeak mondo pack hydro. Behind can put water bottle too!
They said it is waterproof but I haven't really test it out though.

@ Lemongonggong maybe try ride already more comfortable? :s13:

Haha. Maybe need to season season abit ah :s13:

SmilingDevil

Reaction score
Reporting in! Going to be getting Shimano direct dealership, once I get the pricelist, edmw prices will start :D

xaiobai

Master Member
Reaction score
Got cyclist get knock by car around Punggol traffic lights during the short term heavy rain.

Also throughout the rally the number of people park their bike at road side due to puncture is really spectacular.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.