Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pills

Reaction score
Have you been to Kagoshima? Do you know if we can buy train tickets from Fukuoka outside of Japan?

Seumdwa

Reaction score
Any skiing place and japanese hot spring to intro near Tokyo? Will be there on Christmas period.

nanami70

Reaction score
Can I ask,I saw jal and ana releasing their oct to mar domestic flight tml,I want to book for march,I saw website put booking date tml,purchase date oct 25, mean now booking don't need pay first,after oct then pay?

Bullseye

Master Member
Reaction score
Autumn forecast?

Are there any sites with the forecast for autumn already?
Will be going in late Nov, wondering if I can still see autumn colours in Nikko by then?

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Vismark

Reaction score
Should I buy the Tokyo Disneyland ticket from Singapore JTB or Disneyland website online?
I check the JTB cost 6900Yen + SGD $10 service fee. With the exchange rate I exchange few months back, it cost roughly SGD $85.35 per pax.
If from online Disneyland website cost 6900Yen pp, with the exchange rate now of roughly 85.03/sgd from Arcade, it will cost around SGD $81.15

Understand that online can choose either eticket or delivery.
Would like to choose delivery cause want to keep the ticket as souvenir, but not sure how long will it take for the delivery.
I will be going Tokyo on 11 Oct, and will be going the Disneyland on 13 Oct.

Any suggestion for this?

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are there any sites with the forecast for autumn already?
Will be going in late Nov, wondering if I can still see autumn colours in Nikko by then?

Koyo is much earlier than Tokyo. Because it is much colder. By late Nov already mostly gone. Mid Nov also risky already

Bullseye

Master Member
Reaction score
Have another query:
Lets say I checkout from a hotel, am I able to leave my luggage at the hotel concierge for a few days?

squeex

Reaction score
I'm gonna be in Hiroshima and Nagoya from 10-14 Dec is there even any chance to see autumn colors?
Also anyone familiar with the Nagoya Science Museum can tell me if the exhibits and planetrium is "english friendly"?

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have another query:
Lets say I checkout from a hotel, am I able to leave my luggage at the hotel concierge for a few days?

Only the hotel can tell you what is allowed or not allowed. Most allowed you if you are going to re-check in their hotel after a few days break.

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be in Hiroshima and Nagoya from 10-14 Dec is there even any chance to see autumn colors?
Also anyone familiar with the Nagoya Science Museum can tell me if the exhibits and planetrium is "english friendly"?

likely all are on the floor by then or some left over.

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No chance. Koyo mostly late Nov or 1st week of Dec. Yours already 2nd week of Dec is very hard

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have another query:

u better email to check with the hotel.
most hotel will allow u to leave it there for the day. and maybe over 1 or 2 nights if u are checking back into the hotel. a few days may be a bit of a stretch. and it depends whether they have the space for it. smaller hotels usually will not be able to keep ur luggage overnight

squeex

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.