Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links, have you tried the Bao mentioned in the article? One of my friend told me about it and I am like :eek:! Can't imagine going to Osaka to eat ba bao :s13:

IMO 551 Horai’s Pork Dumplings is bit overrated. Nothing too special. The meat is finely minced. Something like our coffee shops baus kept in a glass steamer. HK/Taiwan/Malaysia ones beat them anytime.

Vismark

Reaction score
I'm also intending to purchase disneyland tickets. Was wondering is the price still SGD$79 as the exchange rate is bad now....And another question is will they issue the exact disneyland ticket or rather the E-ticket that can be printed online if purchase thru the webbie.

Uh.. Ya lor.
Anyone know the ticket is e ticket or the physical ticket itself?
Cause I want to keep the ticket for souvenir=:p

stacipher

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Help! I am flying off on scoot in few hours soon! But i lost my printed itinerary....can i just show the itinerary on my HP?

august77

Reaction score
Help! I am flying off on scoot in few hours soon! But i lost my printed itinerary....can i just show the itinerary on my HP?

Should be possible.. I normally just pass them my passport, and they will check you in, since your information is already in the system.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Should I expect anything different on the upcoming holidays from 21-23 September? Other than public places more crowded, attractions shouldn't be closed I hope.

gambitgoh

Reaction score
hello i will be visiting usj on oct 9th (fri) do i need to get the ticket in advance to prevent the long Q or is it fine to purchase on the spot on that day at the ticket booth thanks!

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello i will be visiting usj on oct 9th (fri) do i need to get the ticket in advance to prevent the long Q or is it fine to purchase on the spot on that day at the ticket booth thanks!
better to get the ticket in advance. =)

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should I expect anything different on the upcoming holidays from 21-23 September? Other than public places more crowded, attractions shouldn't be closed I hope.
dont think anything special. maybe more ppl i guess...

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry for late reply. u can actually login to the website and click on resend itinerary.
Can also call Scoot call centre to resend itinerary, i think.

Vismark

Reaction score
I just checked with HIS regarding the Disneyland ticket.

Good morning to you.
Thank you for enquiring with us!

Unfortunately, we only accept payment in Singapore Dollars for the Disneyland ticket.
It would be SGD 79/adult, payable via cash, NETS or credit card (3% merchant fee applies).

Yes, it would be a physical ticket with QR code for entry.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank you.

So I don think they accept Yen anymore.

jona12

Reaction score
Hi,

I plan to travel to Osaka, Kanazawa, Takayama, Shirakawago, Toyama, Nagaya and Kyoto during oct. Any recommendation on what rail ticket should I get and where should I stay? And At Toyama, would it be better to visit the Alphine route or Kurobe Gorge? Any must visit places? Thanks

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bro,

Just want to confirm about the 3G data network in japan. Read from internet that most telco will be using wcdma 2100 band. Is that correct?
I'm planning to use IIjmio sim or Docomo with my mifi.

The mifi specs are:
Wcdma: 900/2100 mhz
Gsm: 850/900/1800/1900 mhz
Network type: Hspa+, hspa, UMTS, EDGE

Thanks in advance.

stars87

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi bro,

Just want to confirm about the 3G data network in japan. Read from internet that most telco will be using wcdma 2100 band. Is that correct?
I'm planning to use IIjmio sim or Docomo with my mifi.

The mifi specs are:
Wcdma: 900/2100 mhz
Gsm: 850/900/1800/1900 mhz
Network type: Hspa+, hspa, UMTS, EDGE

Thanks in advance.

Yeap! That would work !

Vismark

Reaction score
Would like to check how should I wear if I go mount fuji during October?
Will be following a Mount Fuji trip on October 16, understand that there will be colder but not sure to prepare what clothing for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.