Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

acertey

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wanted to run a check, is there a luggage storage counter besides the normal lockers? Was looking for a back up plan in case it is full.

Regards

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Where is the cheapest place/website where i can purchase the Japan Rail Pass?

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
For the JR pass can it be used for travel on the train from Tokyo main station to Narita Airport when we are leaving the country?

weathersohot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For first timer can base in Tokyo and take day trips to Nikko, kamakura or Yokohama. Lots of nice spots in Tokyo see sakura.

if base in tokyo, how long do you recommend?

I planning to go for 10 days
- nagoya via bullet train - 3 days for skiing
- tokyo 7 days to catch cherry blossom
- one of the days probably go disneyland.
- actually I want to go see mt fuji also, but it's out of the way, if got extra time maybe can go for 1-day tour to mt fuji

one person going. 22 march to 1 april. very tight schedule though, because late march skiing might be hard, early april cherry blossom not at it's peak yet.

--

Links for people who are interested

Cherry Blossom Forecast for 2015

Events in Japan

MajiMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if base in tokyo, how long do you recommend?

I planning to go for 10 days
- nagoya via bullet train - 3 days for skiing
- tokyo 7 days to catch cherry blossom
- one of the days probably go disneyland.
- actually I want to go see mt fuji also, but it's out of the way, if got extra time maybe can go for 1-day tour to mt fuji

one person going. 22 march to 1 april. very tight schedule though, because late march skiing might be hard, early april cherry blossom not at it's peak yet.

--

Links for people who are interested

Cherry Blossom Forecast for 2015

Events in Japan

U sure u wanna ski at the period u mentioned? Snow powder not thick, dangerous to ski, earlier this year my Sakura trip which same period as you mentioned, I have seen full bloom Sakura tree, it's all depend weather/luck.

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks can and acertay. My hotel managed to enquire. They were very helpful to check but took quite long lol. Too bad I can't use as I'm leaving b4 they open. So gotta leave at hotel instead. Save money also I guess.

Sent from using GAGT

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With security situation, is there need to arrive at changi and haneda earlier than normal to check in? Going Saturday for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.