Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistic

Reaction score
There is this glass chapel in japan... any idea where is it n worth visiting? also traveling there ez?

converse2010

Reaction score
Hmm, y don't u buy a data card then use the payphone to call out. What model is ur phone ?

Yeah, I guess I will be buying a data card to use.

Have a few phone to use, but i guess those phone should not be a problem right ? (iPhone 4S, 5 and Galaxy S2)

Yuzann

Reaction score
Any ryokan that comes with a private in-room onsen to recommend in hokkaido? (location is generally not an issue since we'll be purchasing JR pass)
however, I have a tight budget of 30000yen for 2pax

nandatok

Reaction score
need recommendations

Hi.. i will be going to japan in November.. this is the first time i'm going there.. i will b alighting at narita airport.. planning to eat some nice foods and c if there are nice place to shop.. any hotels.. shopping malls n restaurants to recommend?? thanks!!

wayfinder2012

Reaction score
Hi.. i will be going to japan in November.. this is the first time i'm going there.. i will b alighting at narita airport.. planning to eat some nice foods and c if there are nice place to shop.. any hotels.. shopping malls n restaurants to recommend?? thanks!!

U mean at Narita Airport? or which part of Japan?

wayfinder2012

Reaction score
any part of japan.. i will be there for 4 days though.. haha.. i've read a bit.. people say shibuya got quite some malls to shop n eat.. m i rite??

U mean u just bought air ticket to get to Narita Airport without knowing where to go? Japan is very big and not like Singapore can be covered in 1-2 days. If u r thinking of Shibuya, it is in Tokyo city which itself is about 3 times the size of Singapore.

nandatok

Reaction score
U mean u just bought air ticket to get to Narita Airport without knowing where to go? Japan is very big and not like Singapore can be covered in 1-2 days. If u r thinking of Shibuya, it is in Tokyo city which itself is about 3 times the size of Singapore.

i will be in tokyo.. wondering is there any restaurants.. hotels and malls to recommend.. maybe 1 day will be allocated to visit the disney land and sea.. i noe i definitely can't visit the whole of japan or even tokyo within the trip.. jus wondering if there r any recommendations.. thanx..

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i will be in tokyo.. wondering is there any restaurants.. hotels and malls to recommend.. maybe 1 day will be allocated to visit the disney land and sea.. i noe i definitely can't visit the whole of japan or even tokyo within the trip.. jus wondering if there r any recommendations.. thanx..

You can start from here:
Tokyo - City Guide

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another good idea would be to use an app called gurunavi to find eateries around you.

can filter category, timing and price points

for iOS there is an app called tabelog which sadly is in japanese only

zanyduke

Reaction score
I want to go to Osaka in November. There are 2 airport :Kansai and Itami. Itami is closer to the city. I should find flights that reach and transportation should be cheaper right. If I want to travel out, I should reach kansai. Sorry newbie here

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to go to Osaka in November. There are 2 airport :Kansai and Itami. Itami is closer to the city. I should find flights that reach and transportation should be cheaper right. If I want to travel out, I should reach kansai. Sorry newbie here

itami is domestic airport whereas kansai is international airport.

i dun think there is any airline that flies from singapore to itami airport, so no choice, u have to stick to kansai.

even for domestic flights, a lot of them only land in kansai airport. so it depends which airline u taking

~onion~

Reaction score
Hi TS, any ideas whether there is any place around or near Tokyo that one can go and learn Kyudo (Japanese Archery)? A few hours fast learn and try out that kind.

~onion~

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.