Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainer22

Reaction score
looks warm:D

But maybe a heatech fleece turtle neck and some more layering will surely help.

haha thanks for the tip!

still cant decide whether to go for it, or get something warmer like quilt or down feather. but price of those are :s22:

anyone can give feedback on polyester jacket?

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Due to family emergency, both me and wifey did not leave for tokyo this morning, forfeited our flight tixs, 1 day hotel room charge due to last minute cancellation and the eConnect data sim that was sent to my hotel. All in lose about $1500. Will plan for next April.

wah, sorry to hear that Bro. Hope everything is Ok.

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi im planning to go tokyo in dec.. planning to go disneyland or disneysea..
my husband and i will be travelling together.. no kids yet.. so which is better? heard that disneyland has more kiddy rides? or should we go for both? or are there any other themeparks which is worth going to?

Maybe Fuji Q is more exciting, and the Mt Fuji as your backdrop could be very memorable
????????TOP

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Disney Sea or the original Land theme parks are good for couples.

If you want a bit more thrills, you can opt for DisneySea

If you are not really that into the whole thing. You can consider the cheaper option of after 6 tickets. There will be lesser people and you can get to enjoy the night time parades. Who knows, you might get treated to fireworks display too!

awesome date night if you ask me :D

besides, Disney theme parks are known for unleashing ur inner child. Fuji Q has more thrill rides...

watzdat

Reaction score
Disney Sea or the original Land theme parks are good for couples.

If you want a bit more thrills, you can opt for DisneySea

If you are not really that into the whole thing. You can consider the cheaper option of after 6 tickets. There will be lesser people and you can get to enjoy the night time parades. Who knows, you might get treated to fireworks display too!

awesome date night if you ask me :D

besides, Disney theme parks are known for unleashing ur inner child. Fuji Q has more thrill rides...

Thanks so much! will go to both disneysea and Fuji Q..

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh if you are thinking of what to eat (there are loads to eat in Disney theme parks)

the drumstick (I believe is turkey) sold near the Indy temple of doom ride thing. There is a erm... pyramid thing with water and fire...

the journey to the centre of the earth and 2000 leagues under the sea stuff has this gyoza shaped meat bun... :lick:

if you got friends who gone before see if they kept their popcorn buckets. refills are cheaper though it will be hard to resist buying a new bucket cos they update the darn designs of the things to make u gian (those ppl at Disney very good at milking money)

power789

Master Member
Reaction score
hi expert, hows the weather tokyo in jan? is it super cold? usually whats the degrees?

n what kind of problems may encounter? snow ?

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
January is most in the single digits to abt 10 in the afternoon

some small showers and a bit of snow, not a lot. You will actually see it reported on the news when it snows in the Toyko Metropolitan area.

look out for the puddles after it snows. slippery stuff.

if you travel to the bay area, it will get really windy.

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:eek: bookmark first... checked, no room avail on my date i going :(

keep searching bro. Kind of late now for Dec, but should have rooms one, the problem is the rates and location only.:)

Ghostrider

Reaction score
Where to buy Porter Japan bag in Shinjuku area?
Looking for porter monocle short hauler bag

Last edited:

XHolyz

Reaction score
May i ask which is the cheapest and fastest way to get to Itabashi Kuyakusyo Mae station from Narita Airport Terminal 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.