Hi everyone, my wife and i wanted to bring our 3yrs old to japan. Its our first time there, and planning to start & end in tokyo around mid apr 18.
Total of 10 nights.
This is rough initial planning.
1. Tokyo stay 3 nights
- Disneyland. Buy from klook
- day trip to fuji Q, five lakes of fuji , take picture of mt Fuji, thomas train theme park.
Shinkasen to kyoto
2. Kyoto stay 5 nights
- Sagano Scenic Railway
- day trip to osaka
- osaka aquarium
- day trip to Himeji Castle
- Sento Imperial Palace
- Fushimi Inari Shrine
3. Tokyo stay 2 nights
1. [Tokyo] Stay around Shinagawa Station? It seems easily accessible to kyoto and haneda airport. Being first time in japan, with a 3 yrs old
2. Any nice accommodation or places of interest to recommend for the whole trips? We are looking for scenic and kids friendly iternaries
3. Intending to get 7 days jr pass for the middle of our trip, as it covers to and fro kyoto. Anything i must look out for?
Thanks in advance~
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
I will be bringing 2 of my toddlers to Tokyo and Osaka and driving around too..
Places which I have short listed are:
1) Disney land (usual few rides which are musical and stuff)
2) Disney Sea (quite a few rides where toddlers could be playing)
3) Grinpa (www.grinpa.com/en/) mainly to check out the snow and stuff
4) Legoland (have yet to decide if I should detour to go)
5) Osaka Aquarium
6) Expocity in Osaka
7) Sanrio Puroland
8) Ghibli museum
9) Aquariums in Tokyo too