Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemcutie

Reaction score
Does anyone know the approx sunset time Mid November in Kyoto. I am offered a 5pm slot of the sagano romantic train (by kkday) and am not sure if I can see anything during this time...

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
I might go Osaka during late March to maybe 5th April. Will I have high chance to catch a view of Sakura? Due to work, I might not be able to stay longer than 5th april

Vulpix

Reaction score
just take an express train into umeda and book a hotel there. honeymoon shouldnt stay in airport hotel! and then u save time the next morning since you are already in osaka.

But so late liao can get there in time?

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's most likely plane landing time leh. :s13: Haven't account for airport customs clearance etc.

Also need to take into account flight delay

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/SIA616/history

More or less quite on time but someday like 17 Sep, they actually delay 3 hours and reach at 1am

Also KIX custom clearance is quite slow.. If they got a few international flight landing at same time it could easily take up to 1 hour.

In 2013 when i landed in KIX in the morning, that time not many tourists but custom is horrible. standing in line 1 hour. after that, i never arrival at KIX, i will go Haneda or Narita.

Even departure at KIX is horrible the queue at custom is super long. Normally they do the bag check first before going to the custom officer
(But if you take Business class, you can skip queue)

Vulpix

Reaction score
Also need to take into account flight delay

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/SIA616/history

More or less quite on time but someday like 17 Sep, they actually delay 3 hours and reach at 1am

Also KIX custom clearance is quite slow.. If they got a few international flight landing at same time it could easily take up to 1 hour.

In 2013 when i landed in KIX in the morning, that time not many tourists but custom is horrible. standing in line 1 hour. after that, i never arrival at KIX, i will go Haneda or Narita.

Even departure at KIX is horrible the queue at custom is super long. Normally they do the bag check first before going to the custom officer
(But if you take Business class, you can skip queue)

Then I better just sleep airport hotel. Got as slow as LAX or not? Omg that time I clear customs at LAX angmoh land, took 2 hours plus. :s22:

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think KIX has improved over the years in preparation for 2020. The airport itself is an engineering marvel. Definitely not as bad as LAX.

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm having a dilemma now. It's between Kawaguchiko vs Yamanaka-ko for my Mt Fuji viewing .. :s13:

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Then I better just sleep airport hotel. Got as slow as LAX or not? Omg that time I clear customs at LAX angmoh land, took 2 hours plus. :s22:

I'm in favour of airport hotel option too. Don't start your honeymoon trip by mentally worrying/stressing about catching this bus that train. =:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.