Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Im thinking of dropping off luggage at dentetsu toyama, deliver to Nagano

but staying 1 day at murodo
https://www.alpen-route.com/en/transport_new/baggage.html

is it possible to collect 1 day ltr? and can i only reclaim 4pm to 8pm? or is this timing only for same day collection?

i assume if i collect the next day, anytime should be fine?

Opening hours / 9:00AM – 8:00PM
Since u dun need it the same day, y not just use normal forwarding services such ta-q-bin, and fwd it straight to ur next hotel.
Get ur current hotel to help u make the arrangements and to help u call the next hotel to inform them of the incoming luggage

appledino

Reaction score
travelling in march end , is japan a baby friendly place?
thinking if wanna travel along with baby (10months)

kenne79

Reaction score
Am thinking of Self drive in early december around Fuji and maybe outside of Kyoto. Anyone know the road condition in early dec. Will there be snow?

justme

Reaction score
my friend is gg japan, n has bought a NEX round trip ticket, he is departing from haneda.

so is it possible that his NEX round trip ticket can be used both times in the same directions? from tokyo narita to shinjuku ? meaning can i use it when i travel to jpn in may?

juxtaposition

Reaction score
NEX departs from NRT...

R u saying u r taking over his NEX tic?

Check for expiry date and whether does he need to be “present” to redeem the tix.

my friend is gg japan, n has bought a NEX round trip ticket, he is departing from haneda.

so is it possible that his NEX round trip ticket can be used both times in the same directions? from tokyo narita to shinjuku ? meaning can i use it when i travel to jpn in may?

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score

Do you mean your friend already used the ticket for Narita to Tokyo and you want to take over and reuse the ticket again?

Don't think so. According to the website.
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2359_nex.html

It provides a round trip by the Narita Express train (NEX) from the airport to Tokyo, Yokohama or Saitama and back to the airport within a 2-week period at a discount of 33-55 percent.

Last edited:

thwysg

Reaction score

Round trip means one way in each direction and to be used within 14D period from the start date. I don’t think it’s possible.

justme

Reaction score
thanks for the replies
cause he is flying off from haneda, and being sporeans, i'm trying to see if got ways to ' re use it ' haha

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
travellingin march end , is japan a baby friendly place?
Restaurants can be a bit of a problem. Lots of restaurants in Japan are really small and have no space at all for a pram, so you'd have to do quite a bit of research for baby friendly eateries.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Read this, not that long but lots of good info for you.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/japan-271/8d7n-tokyo-trip-toddler-5769194-2.html#post112758642

nemo88

Reaction score
Restaurants can be a bit of a problem. Lots of restaurants in Japan are really small and have no space at all for a pram, so you'd have to do quite a bit of research for baby friendly eateries.

And yet a lot of places that have the space are child friendly. Those restaurants in department stores tend to be - reflecting the clientele. I see lots of prams and strollers parked neatly outside those places. So if you plan right you’ll be ok, and perhaps be willing to take turns eating when it comes to a small ramenya.

appledino

Reaction score
Travelling for 10 days. Tokyo>osaka>kyoto>tokyo, any recommendations of places to go with baby(10 months)? Jr pass worth it? which temple in japan is more popular and accurate in praying? Haha!

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Japanese don't give up their seats for old people/pregnant or those with babies on the train

And trains get crowded especially in Tokyo and during peak hours. I seldom people using pram, mostly they use the baby carrier

Last edited:

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Japanese don't give up their seats for old people/pregnant or those with babies on the train

And trains get crowded especially in Tokyo and during peak hours. I seldom people using pram, mostly they use the baby carrier

For jr yamanote the reserved seats are at the end carriages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.