Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
flu vaccine needs about 2 weeks for antibodies to develop in the body to provide protection against influenza virus infection. After which it should last a year.

so get the jab at least 2 weeks before your trip

Hmm then liddat is it advisable to take the jab?

Sent from dala dala using GAGT

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is month of MAY (after their golden week) good for visiting kansai region?

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the best Train connection to get from Haneda Airport (around 1pm) to Keisei-Narita Station ?

Checked using Google Map, but not clear if suggested routes require change of trains etc

newbie to Tokyo ... thanks

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the best Train connection to get from Haneda Airport (around 1pm) to Keisei-Narita Station ?

Checked using Google Map, but not clear if suggested routes require change of trains etc

How abt taking limo bus from haneda airport to narita airport, then take 1 stop back on keisei line from narita airport station to narita station

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How abt taking limo bus from haneda airport to narita airport, then take 1 stop back on keisei line from narita airport station to narita station

limo bus is around JPY 3000 ?

currently considering taking trains as they are cheaper & seems take same time as limo per google

thanks

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
limo bus is around JPY 3000 ?

currently considering taking trains as they are cheaper & seems take same time as limo per google

thanks
Dunno abt the cost, but i think it is more convenient coz no need to change so many times.
But train, it is probably monorail to hamamatsucho, then yamanote line to ueno, then walk a bit to keisei-ueno for train to keisei-narita

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Qg5957C.jpg

When it says "continue on same vehicle" in the pic, does it mean that I remain in the same train (on Keikyu Line) from Haneda Airport to Keisei-Takasago Station, then change to Limited Express Narita on the Keisei Line ?

so, only 1 change of train at Keisei-Takasago Station ?

Hyperdia has slightly different train connections ... not sure which one is the best in terms of least confusing connection.

Thanks

thwysg

Reaction score

Train from Haneda International Terminal (Keikyu Line) to Keisei-Takasago 京成高砂 and change to Keisei Honsen Tokkyu 京成本線特急 directly to Keisei-Narita. It’ll take about 1.5hrs~2hrs. Cheap. ¥1,400 only.

thwysg

Reaction score
Qg5957C.jpg

When it says "continue on same vehicle" in the pic, does it mean that I remain in the same train (on Keikyu Line) from Haneda Airport to Keisei-Takasago Station, then change to Limited Express Narita on the Keisei Line ?

so, only 1 change of train at Keisei-Takasago Station ?

Hyperdia has slightly different train connections ... not sure which one is the best in terms of least confusing connection.

Thanks

Yes, stay onboard the same train. And yes, change just once.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know. But 9 out of 10 times from what I’ve seen in all my trips to the big cities, the seats are usually taken up by able-bodied people.

I've seen them giving up their seats to those that need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.