Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually staying 4d3n at kanazawa, only planned day trip shirakawago. Is that too much free time?

Sent from Samsung SM-A520F using GAGT

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
Can do it at convenient store i think. More impt is the accom after. Coz they need to receive ur luggage. If airbnb, i dunno if they can help with luggage.
Ah ok. I tot only can drop off at certain counters as per the yamato website and from hotel reception.

Convenience stores can too?

Crescy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long was the journey from kanazawa to takayama?

about 3 hours max? with the Takayama pass, need to change line at Toyoma.

Actually staying 4d3n at kanazawa, only planned day trip shirakawago. Is that too much free time?

for Kanazawa, 2 days can explore finish the whole town le. buy the 1day bus card. you can take almost all buses that run through the town infinitely.
personally i like Takayama more than Kanazawa.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
about 3 hours max? with the Takayama pass, need to change line at Toyoma.

for Kanazawa, 2 days can explore finish the whole town le. buy the 1day bus card. you can take almost all buses that run through the town infinitely.
personally i like Takayama more than Kanazawa.
Thx! Kanazawa bus pass same as kyoto? 500 yen unlimited?

maniamcool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need some help with suica

I'm confused as to which to get for my trip. Will be travelling around Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and maybe Nara for 11 days.

Itinerary

DAY 1-5 Tokyo

DAY 5-7 Osaka

DAY 7-10 Kyoto

DAY 11 Tokyo

I already have 7 day jr pass and will activate it on day 5 when I move to Osaka.

Can a IC card bought in Tokyo work in osaka? Likewise if bought in Osaka can use elsewhere?

Also, will the card work on bus routes in kyoto?

Thanks for your help :)

Last edited:

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm confused as to which to get for my trip. Will be travelling around Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and maybe Nara for 11 days.

Itinerary

DAY 1-5 Tokyo

DAY 5-7 Osaka

DAY 7-10 Kyoto

DAY 11 Tokyo

I already have 7 day jr pass and will activate it on day 5 when I move to Osaka.

Can a IC card bought in Tokyo work in osaka? Likewise if bought in Osaka can use elsewhere?

all e info can be read in Japan guide or many other sites. have u even searched? :s22:

thwysg

Reaction score

Can a IC card bought in Tokyo work in osaka?
>> Yes.
Likewise if bought in Osaka can use elsewhere?
>> Yes.
>> Yes.

See comments in blue.

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
Another for your info.

https://www.tsunagujapan.com/now-you-can-easily-take-the-bus-from-tokyo-to-go-on-a-day-trip-to-mt-fuji-and-hakone/

I tried to Google but it seems 5th station seems to be a good place to view mt fuji, so I'm leaning towards klook's itinerary. Which one will u suggest since the price difference is almost $100 more?

Our main purpose is to see Mt Fuji, hakone we didn't go before too!

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried to Google but it seems 5th station seems to be a good place to view mt fuji, so I'm leaning towards klook's itinerary. Which one will u suggest since the price difference is almost $100 more?

Our main purpose is to see Mt Fuji, hakone we didn't go before too!

5th station is on the slopes on mt fuji, so u can still see the top of mt fuji. But mt fuji is meant to be view from far, to see the symmetrical shape, and best view over lake kawaguchi with the reflections to form a diamond shape.

Crescy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thx! Kanazawa bus pass same as kyoto? 500 yen unlimited?

yes should be 500. cause 1 normal ride fare is 200. i remb take 3 rides is profit liaos.

take note there is 1 bus which the fare is 300yen. end of the ride i show the pass, the zeh zeh driver cross her arms one big X say cannot use.. tell me pay 300.. :s22:

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
5th station is on the slopes on mt fuji, so u can still see the top of mt fuji. But mt fuji is meant to be view from far, to see the symmetrical shape, and best view over lake kawaguchi with the reflections to form a diamond shape.

But which tour is better/worth for $?

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
DIY more worth it :p
But really depend on ur own preference on wat u like to see mah

I see the highway bus website, from my pickup pt (shibuya) to kawaguchiko station cost 18k yen per way. So for round trip it's 36k...

Does the outlet store gotemba(?) have many things?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see the highway bus website, from my pickup pt (shibuya) to kawaguchiko station cost 18k yen per way. So for round trip it's 36k...

y dun self drive? best way to explore that area.

juxtaposition

Reaction score
I quite like gotemba outlet. When I have time and will just take round trip bus from Tokyo to go and back on same day.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Huh? Which website u used?
Highway bus from shinjuku bus terminal to kawaguchiko is just 1750yen one wayhttps://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6905.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.