Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What are the main shopping areas for Osaka? So far the ones I know are Namba, Dotonbori stretch and around Osaka station. Any others?
Yah, those are the main ones. Probably more than enuf to shop for a few days if u really into shopping

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vistkyoto from shinOsaka I have Jr pass what other pass I need to buy? My friend said got those daily or 3 days pass. I going Nara too
JR and Kintetsu bring you Nara although the locations of their stations are different. With either choice, you still can reach the main attractions at Nara. Stick to your JR pass if it is within your schedule.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i want to visit Disneyland, which area shld i stay in?ueno,asakusa,shinjuku?

Perhaps you can look at how to get there and see location would be ideal for you. Unless you're going to Disneyland everyday of your trip look at how it suits the rest of your itinerary.

https://triplelights.com/blog/howgodisneyland-from6-mos-1624

Parmesean

Reaction score

What I would recommend you do is to stay at one of the DIsneyland Hotels for the time you are going to be at DisneyLand/SEA. So perhaps you intend to head to disneyland for the first 2 days of your trip, stay at the hotels, then for the rest of the trip stay in Shinjuku.

clementiboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you may want to consider nice inn maihama which i stayed during my trips to disneyland and disneysea.

i booked the family room and the beds are big and spacious, the bathroom is top notch, even got water jets for you and a tv screen on the wall so you can watch when bathing.

if you become member, you can get a free mug which you can use it to fill with softdrinks from vending machine just beside the lifts, as many times as you like. but you must only use the free mug and nothing else.

the only problem is that it is 8- 10 minutes from a bus stop and the bus is about 10-15 minutes from disneyland.

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! It's been a while since I've posted here and finally, I've booked my tickets to Japan! This time round I'm back in Osaka again! :s12:

Just wanna ask around if there's any recommendations for cafes and sashimi/sushi restaurants in Osaka! :s12:

TIA! :)

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! It's been a while since I've posted here and finally, I've booked my tickets to Japan! This time round I'm back in Osaka again! :s12:

Just wanna ask around if there's any recommendations for cafes and sashimi/sushi restaurants in Osaka! :s12:

TIA! :)

When you going ar??

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you may want to consider nice inn maihama which i stayed during my trips to disneyland and disneysea.

i booked the family room and the beds are big and spacious, the bathroom is top notch, even got water jets for you and a tv screen on the wall so you can watch when bathing.

if you become member, you can get a free mug which you can use it to fill with softdrinks from vending machine just beside the lifts, as many times as you like. but you must only use the free mug and nothing else.

the only problem is that it is 8- 10 minutes from a bus stop and the bus is about 10-15 minutes from disneyland.

Maihama area is generally not bad if you can book early and get better discounts. Rooms are much bigger than Tokyo for the same price and sometimes cheaper also. One straight line to Tokyo station. A bit inconvenient but still a good option.

coconut1

Reaction score
Ok thanks. Have checked with hotel and they said can do check-in even after 1am. So taking the train to USJ should still be okay. No Uber or equivalent in Japan, right?

Last train from KIX to Namba is 2355hrs
Still can make it

As for the hotels closing at 11pm for check in, u might want to dbl check with the hotel directly. The info on check in hours can be wrong.

Most hotels 24hrs check in in Namba area.

WJY

Master Member
Reaction score
Would like to check on transit time.

I will be arriving in nagoya airport @ 8.40am via SQ672
my domestic transfer flight is 9.35am (NH703)

is 55min sufficient ?

the above flight is fully arranged and redeem via KF miles

TIA

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would like to check on transit time.

I will be arriving in nagoya airport @ 8.40am via SQ672
my domestic transfer flight is 9.35am (NH703)

is 55min sufficient ?

the above flight is fully arranged and redeem via KF miles

TIA

55 mins. not enough time from sia to Ana plus need to go through immigration check.

BlueBulb

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
leaving for Japan next Thursday! going Kyushu..

moi itinerary still not done yet

BlueBulb

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you not experienced Japan traveler and depending on your preference, it might be better to do Tokyo + outskirts.

take it easy, bring them go themepark. Then plan to go again later cos they can't really remember being in the themepark :s13:

cancer zz help moi~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.