Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is transport in Osaka usually free for toddlers below 2 year old? 13 months to be specific. Assuming not having his own seat of course.

Yup....

If you are going from Osaka to Tokyo, means at Mt Fuji, u wun return to Osaka since next stop would be Tokyo? Like that, pointless to leave luggage at Osaka coz u have to travel back just to collect?

I think some mentioned Kawaguchiko station have lockers as well.

Kawaguchiko Station got locker for sure..

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks all think i join a day tour better... i am traveling from osaka back to tokyo.. then from toko join a day tour . easier... can travel to prenium outlet too... actually i search i can rent a car at Mishima station quite cheap abt $80 per day... then can drive to sky walk then kawaguchigo... but are all place easy to find parking and got parking fee?

IMHO, if never been to premium outlet..Easily 1/2 day there..Bus from Kawaguchiko to Gotemba is like around 1hr.

If travelling with a kid and luggage, ur rent car at Mishima Station would actually be a better option. I did Osaka>Tokyo last time and otw the way, i stay over Kawaguchiko for a night..Alight at Mishima and bus to Kawaguchiko Station(Around 1+hr for express).. That is gonna eat off ur time.I took 7+ train from Kyoto..

hwzadmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear members, please take note that this thread is now closed due to its huge size. A new thread has been automatically generated for your continued discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.