Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeNshEz

Reaction score
Hello again!

I'm planning to go gotemba and fuji -q highland amusement park. Is it possible to squeeze Both together in a day? Will be it too rush?

And Which would you All recommend go first? Gotemba Or fuji q amusement Park, I saw that last bus from fuji q to gotemba ends at 3.45. Is there any alternative transport?

Thank you for your kind advice.

KeNshEz

Reaction score
You reckon It's rush? We were hoping to go gotemba outlet after the themepark close, But Can't seems to find any transportation over, Or did I Miss out anything.

Quaddo

Reaction score
Hi, Would like to find out if there are any private onsen i can go to in Osaka or Kyoto?
My Accomodations are all booked already So looking for the kind i can just rent for a few hours.
Thank you!!

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You reckon It's rush? We were hoping to go gotemba outlet after the themepark close, But Can't seems to find any transportation over, Or did I Miss out anything.
Not that it is impossible but you will need to find transport from Fuji-Q side to Gotemba

afaik it is not exactly near by.

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Kifo.
After searching online , apparently even vacuum packed bak kwa is banned .

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what about vacuum packed?

Yes apparently it all started with the mad cow disease scare last time, but it is probably too protect their own beef market.

All meat products must come with a cert attached to it to prove it has passed inspection (from AVA). I don't think any bak kwa company in SG has that service set up yet.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm arriving at haneda sat 6.30pm and leaving on following Saturday 10.45am flight.

Thinking of taking keikyu line to and from airport. This means need to transfer on the yamanote line Saturday night and morning respectively.

Would it be difficult with luggage? Am afraid it'll be too crowded.

stars87

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm arriving at haneda sat 6.30pm and leaving on following Saturday 10.45am flight.

Thinking of taking keikyu line to and from airport. This means need to transfer on the yamanote line Saturday night and morning respectively.

Would it be difficult with luggage? Am afraid it'll be too crowded.

Why not hammamtsucho. Monorail same platform as JR train. Easy to move. Scenic view to the airport too

shimesa

Reaction score
Hello, it's my first time travelling to Kyoto and Osaka. Will Kansai area pass be enough or should i get JR pass??

Thanks

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, it's my first time travelling to Kyoto and Osaka. Will Kansai area pass be enough or should i get JR pass??

Thanks

dun need Kansai area pass or JR pass if just going Kyoto and Osaka
can just get bus pass for Kyoto, and maybe 1-day Osaka pass. otherwise just use single trip tickets or stored value card

sereneong19

Reaction score
I'm open to taking monorail. My only concern us crowds in yamanote line.

hmm...in my opinion, if it's too crowded, can take the next train. the train frequency is quite short for that line and doesn't need to wait long for the next train ;)

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why not hammamtsucho. Monorail same platform as JR train. Easy to move. Scenic view to the airport too

hmm...in my opinion, if it's too crowded, can take the next train. the train frequency is quite short for that line and doesn't need to wait long for the next train ;)

Thanks for the advice. I found this. Monorail and Yamanote discount ticket. JPY500 to any station along the Yamanote line.

http://www.tokyo-monorail.co.jp/english/tickets/value/yamanote.html

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, are the electronics stuff cheaper in japan? Heading over to Tokyo . Eg. Ipad , computer parts? Or is there anything that is significantly cheaper? Eg. Branded bags

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT

you can visit apple jp store to find out their prices. E.g. Ipad 2 16GB is at Yen 58,104(tax included)

http://www.apple.com/jp/shop/ipad

My wife said their japan limited edition bags are cheaper. Not sure how true but she bought Burberry Blue label, prada, agnes.b etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.