Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion, I think I would stay a day at Toyama to complete the route.
Maybe i will just go to Takayama and stay there at day 2 and go to Toyama on day 3, go for the Alpine route at day 4 then back to Kyoto on Day 5. Is it better to stay at Shirakawago or Takayama?

will be interesting to stay in the straw huts in shirakawago

Vismark

Reaction score
Are you going to the fifth station? Not hiking up to the top right? Here is the temperature graph

http://www.fujisanpo.com/data/weather_forecast.html#5th-temp

Today's weather at the 5th station

http://weathernews.jp/pinpoint/cgi/...lat=35.3907411&lon=138.7355869&pref=49&num=19

Yup, according to my tour itinerary we will be going to the 5th station.
How to see the 5th station temperature from the 1st link uh? Is the right side column that one? So for October is around 1-8.9 degree?

Anyone today just went down to HIS to buy the disney ticket.
The price for it now is $83, last monday I check with them it cost $79.
Should have went down to buy on that day itself, can save 4 dollar per ticket xD

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to see the 5th station temperature from the 1st link uh? Is the right side column that one? So for October is around 1-8.9 degree?

Should have went down to buy on that day itself, can save 4 dollar per ticket xD
The jpy has strengthened quite a bit.

Vismark

Reaction score
The jpy has strengthened quite a bit.

But for the Junior and Child ticket the price no change leh.
Anyway at first I see from website it already put $83, so I'm prepared to pay $83. After email inquiry then realise its $79, after that go down become $83 again haha.

Now I'm waiting for Yen to be back at least 86, then I gonna book for my Fuji tour. At first want book last week but too busy forget, now the rate is 83 liao. For 4 pax is quite alot xD

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yup that is right. 1 degree is for night time. This of course does not include wind chill. Wind at that altitude will bring everything down below zero.

Vismark

Reaction score
Yup that is right. 1 degree is for night time. This of course does not include wind chill. Wind at that altitude will bring everything down below zero.

Uh, so even day time also around 8 degree like this uh? xD
If 1 long john, plus a long sleeve and with a coat enough for it?

acertey

Reaction score
Hi Bro,

Made some changes, I will be there for about 14 days, mainly for family and kids fun.

Wonder what do you guys think of the below places to visit?

It appears most of them are 1 day...

Tokyo Disney Sea
Tokyo Disneyland
Universal Studios Japan
toyota showroom
cup noodle museum
mt fuji, any place where can play powdery snow? Was thinking to stay one night.
Tokyo World Trade Center
Sanrio Puroland
Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo
Umeda Sky Building*
Higashimuki Shopping Street
Tsukiji Fish Market
Sensoji Temple
Adventure World*

Wonder if you guys recommend any place for souvenirs? Food?

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uh, so even day time also around 8 degree like this uh? xD
If 1 long john, plus a long sleeve and with a coat enough for it?

I would think thermals/long john, sweater and then a coat. But it also depends on your tolerance of cold. And most importantly don't forget a cover for the head and gloves for the hands

Vismark

Reaction score
I would think thermals/long john, sweater and then a coat. But it also depends on your tolerance of cold. And most importantly don't forget a cover for the head and gloves for the hands

Oh.. Okay.
Head and glove most important uh? I still thought can don bring sia.
Thanks for your recommendation! Will prepare this for my Mt Fuji trip then!

By the way, any recommendation for itinerary after going Tsukiji market?
At first my plan is Ginza, then follow by Tokyo station area. But after more research found that Ginza like mostly all high end product, don feel like going there just see see only leh.
If I go cup noodle museum, is it along the way? Or totally not convenient?

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh.. Okay.
Head and glove most important uh? I still thought can don bring sia.
Thanks for your recommendation! Will prepare this for my Mt Fuji trip then!

By the way, any recommendation for itinerary after going Tsukiji market?
At first my plan is Ginza, then follow by Tokyo station area. But after more research found that Ginza like mostly all high end product, don feel like going there just see see only leh.
If I go cup noodle museum, is it along the way? Or totally not convenient?

usually it is the hands, feet and ears that feel the coldest. so yah, better to bring gloves and something to cover ur head/ears.

how about going odaiba after tsukiji? it is just a short walk from tsukiji to shimbashi or shiodome station for the yurikamome line to odaiba

Vismark

Reaction score
usually it is the hands, feet and ears that feel the coldest. so yah, better to bring gloves and something to cover ur head/ears.

how about going odaiba after tsukiji? it is just a short walk from tsukiji to shimbashi or shiodome station for the yurikamome line to odaiba

Uh.. Okay.
Then better bring uh.

Hmm.. If go Odaiba any attraction or places which is must visit?
I understand that the night view there is quite nice right?
Is there any places for me to go after Tsukiji, then maybe end my trip at Odaiba.
Cause since Tsukiji I will go there around 830am, then maybe around 11 or 12 will leave there. If I want to stay for night view at Odaiba that would be very long hour over there xD

Will be going with my parents and gf. Saw that there is a Toyato showroom there. Might be interesting for me and my dad but for my mum and gf don know if they will like anot leh haha.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Bro,

Made some changes, I will be there for about 14 days, mainly for family and kids fun.

Wonder what do you guys think of the below places to visit?

It appears most of them are 1 day...

Tokyo Disney Sea
Tokyo Disneyland
Universal Studios Japan
toyota showroom
cup noodle museum
mt fuji, any place where can play powdery snow? Was thinking to stay one night.
Tokyo World Trade Center
Sanrio Puroland
Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo
Umeda Sky Building*
Higashimuki Shopping Street
Tsukiji Fish Market
Sensoji Temple
Adventure World*

Wonder if you guys recommend any place for souvenirs? Food?

for food u can go Dotonbori.. lots of eateries there including Ichiran.
if u want to buy snacks back, go Ameyoko in Ueno. there is a huge shop there that sells all the Japanese tidbits such as crackers and nuts

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uh.. Okay.
Then better bring uh.

Is there any places for me to go after Tsukiji, then maybe end my trip at Odaiba.
Cause since Tsukiji I will go there around 830am, then maybe around 11 or 12 will leave there. If I want to stay for night view at Odaiba that would be very long hour over there xD

Will be going with my parents and gf. Saw that there is a Toyato showroom there. Might be interesting for me and my dad but for my mum and gf don know if they will like anot leh haha.

Next to Toyota Megaweb is Venus Fort. A mall for ladies.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uh.. Okay.
Then better bring uh.

can spend the whole day at odaiba if u want. some of the places u can visit in odaiba:
- Tokyo big sight: see got any exhibition that interest u
- Divercity: for the life-size Gundam
- Venusfort: shopping. branded stuff such as burberry
- Fuji TV: got exhibits and an observatory. there is a one-piece restaurant there if u are a fan.
- palette town: ferris wheel and Toyota showroom. Toyota showroom have games and simulation for everyone to play, not just see cars.
- decks: LEGOLAND and madame trussaud
- aquacity: where u go to see statue of liberty and rainbow bridge
- got some museum and an onsen themepark also, but I haven't been before

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3008.html

Vismark

Reaction score
Next to Toyota Megaweb is Venus Fort. A mall for ladies.

Oh.. thats good!

can spend the whole day at odaiba if u want. some of the places u can visit in odaiba:
- Tokyo big sight: see got any exhibition that interest u
- Divercity: for the life-size Gundam
- Venusfort: shopping. branded stuff such as burberry
- Fuji TV: got exhibits and an observatory. there is a one-piece restaurant there if u are a fan.
- palette town: ferris wheel and Toyota showroom. Toyota showroom have games and simulation for everyone to play, not just see cars.
- decks: LEGOLAND and madame trussaud
- aquacity: where u go to see statue of liberty and rainbow bridge
- got some museum and an onsen themepark also, but I haven't been before

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3008.html

Okay! That looks like alot of places can visit.
Think we will spend our day at there after Tsukiji market then!
By the way, anyone went to the onsen there before?
Is it worth the price?

sereneong19

Reaction score
Oh.. thats good!

Okay! That looks like alot of places can visit.
Think we will spend our day at there after Tsukiji market then!
By the way, anyone went to the onsen there before?
Is it worth the price?

I visit Oedo Onsen quite often. It has a huge bath, both indoors and outdoors. It has a foot soak, salt therapy and fish spa. There is a huge "canteen" selling varieties of food, and the settings are somewhat the japanese pasar malam. One could easily stay there for quite some time for first timer.

Vismark

Reaction score
I visit Oedo Onsen quite often. It has a huge bath, both indoors and outdoors. It has a foot soak, salt therapy and fish spa. There is a huge "canteen" selling varieties of food, and the settings are somewhat the japanese pasar malam. One could easily stay there for quite some time for first timer.

Oh..
Bath is just wash your body only right? Not those wen quan where you naked go in de hor? xD
For the foot soak, salt therapy and fish spa its all included in the entrance fee? Or need pay again when want use?
I saw some blog review the interior looks very nice.If go after 6 okay ma? I don know if want go early or go after 6 since cheaper.

sereneong19

Reaction score
Oh..
Bath is just wash your body only right? Not those wen quan where you naked go in de hor? xD
For the foot soak, salt therapy and fish spa its all included in the entrance fee? Or need pay again when want use?
I saw some blog review the interior looks very nice.If go after 6 okay ma? I don know if want go early or go after 6 since cheaper.

it operates thru the night though it closes at some part of the morning for cleaning up. the bath i'm talking about is the onsen bath, where u have to don your birthday suit.

foot soak is free while the fish spa and the salt thingy requires separate payment.

You can go there after 6, however it will be crowded if you dun mind.

Vismark

Reaction score
it operates thru the night though it closes at some part of the morning for cleaning up. the bath i'm talking about is the onsen bath, where u have to don your birthday suit.

foot soak is free while the fish spa and the salt thingy requires separate payment.

You can go there after 6, however it will be crowded if you dun mind.

Uh:eek:
So its those wen quan where you go in naked de uh.
Hmm.. like this have to consider liao.
So go in is only the bath and foot soak is free uh.
Will discuss with my family see if want go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.