Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who did f&e, is it easy to find parking place (for Hokkaido). How much is the parking fee and if it's by hour?

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who did f&e, is it easy to find parking place (for Hokkaido). How much is the parking fee and if it's by hour?
it isn't that hard to get parking, quite a lot are free afaik

the problems probably start in city area like Sapporo

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have 2 question, 1 qns which I am unable to find my answer in the web and the other 2nd question just to make confirmation.

1) I am arriving in Haneda Airport but I need to pick up my friends in Narita Airport on the same day.
I am aware that there is a Limousine bus pass from Haneda to town and back to Haneda airport, its a 2 ways pass valid for 14 days.
Does anyone know if I could use this pass and travel to Narita Airport on the first day instead of going to town? And the return pass to Haneda after 10 days.

I believe you need to purchase separate tickets

I would strongly suggest that you meet in Tokyo city area like at Shinjuku since the airport limousines go there.

2) Anyone know what is the cheapest option to purchase Puroland & Tokyo Disneyland tickets?

Thanks!

Find a place that accept payment in Yen...

Last edited:

Satki General

Reaction score

it isn't that hard to get parking, quite a lot are free afaik

the problems probably start in city area like Sapporo

Yeah as mentioned most of the rural areas are free, Sapporo and Otaru are the ones that you have to pay... Had quite a tough time finding a place in Otaru, whereas for Sapporo I just take the public transport :s13:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yeah as mentioned most of the rural areas are free, Sapporo and Otaru are the ones that you have to pay... Had quite a tough time finding a place in Otaru, whereas for Sapporo I just take the public transport :s13:

So while you were in Sapporo, you didn't have the car anymore? Or you just chose to rent the car for the duration of travelling to the more rural areas like Furano/Biel?

Satki General

Reaction score
So while you were in Sapporo, you didn't have the car anymore? Or you just chose to rent the car for the duration of travelling to the more rural areas like Furano/Biel?

Yeah I rented the car on the day I left Sapporo but I did came back to Sapporo at night and had to return the car the next morning. Just check with the hotel, usually they will have some tie-up with nearby parking garages for a flat overnight rate or something.

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah paiseh, it's included! You can double checked with hyperdia. Between Ofuna and Kurihama (JR Yokosuka line) has Kamakura, sorry for the mis information. When you reference Japan-guide I will have to double check, because they are a reliable source :)

Last edited:

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Any idea how much is the parking fee for say Otaru? Do they charge by hour.

Satki General

Reaction score

Can't quite remember exactly but I do recall paying in coins so I don't think it will cost anything upwards of JPY1000 for half a day of parking. (iirc its either hourly fee or block of 3hrs and I park somewhere near the music box museum)

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

it might be better to take public transport for Sapporo and Otaru since it is so convenient to get ard these places, and the train fare is no expensive. driving in the city can be quite a hassle because of the traffic and finding parking. u may end up taking a long time to get to an attraction because of all these

jerryl

Reaction score
Hi, I'm planning my vacation in japan main land self drive. Any suggestion for good reliable car rental company and which is the best website for booking a rental car in advance. Thank you.

Last edited:

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm planning my vacation in japan main land self drive. Any suggestion for good reliable car rental company and which is the best website for booking a rental car in advance. Thank you.

Tocoo! is reliable and easy to use. however, they may not be the cheapest.

kenzie

Reaction score
I am going tokyo next month intend to visit mt fuji, where to book the tour package?

joanie_dan

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was walking in harajuku>ometesando hills direction where i chanced upon an alley with a lot of shoe shops. Any where in Osaka can I find similar shops? Only saw one in shinsaibashi which didn't carry one Nike air model which I saw in Tokyo.

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I was walking in harajuku>ometesando hills direction where i chanced upon an alley with a lot of shoe shops. Any where in Osaka can I find similar shops? Only saw one in shinsaibashi which didn't carry one Nike air model which I saw in Tokyo.

ABC-Mart in Osaka region (I suggest checking just the outlet located in Shinsaibashi-suji Shotengai 心斎橋筋商店街, or in Amerikamura アメリカ村)
Because if these 2 places don't have the Nike model you are looking for, and you happen to be staying ard Central Namba area u might as well just save time and go straight to Nike Osaka flagship store located at Shinsaibashi-suji street, the Nike flagship building is just located next to Daimaru Shinsaibashi so u can't miss this store building. (add: 〒542-0085 大阪府大阪市中央区心斎橋筋1-6-15)

Considering that ABC-Mart are one of the largest sneakers/sports shoe brands stockist in whole of Japan, I think it would be pretty much next to impossible not to be able to find what u are searching for, unless the model u want is a limited ed discontinued model. Hope the above info helps.
;)

joanie_dan

Reaction score
I was at the abc Mart and couldn't find it. I think it's a limited ed and older model. Will goto the Nike flagship store at shinsaibashi to try my luck even though I don't think i be able to find it. Thanks Haonan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.