Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hihi.. I noe some bros here rent their picket wifi to japan.. but my travel date is not available.. I sourced for alternative on the Web n noted that it's cheaper to rent from Japan instead.. am considering renting from econnect Japan or japan wireless.. anyone here tried renting from them before? Are they reliable?

rented from japan wireless for my trip tomorrow. so far they are quick in response. will review during my trip.

Reaction score
Thank you Mr Captain obvious. It is evidently clear as written on Himeji Castle official site that adult visitors are 1,000yen per entry tix. Not sure what you are trying to prove here since no-one in here was asking abt Himeji Castle's entrance fees in the first place, and if they were interested it can be checked via help from google sensei easily.

You have a really eccentric way of bumping up yr posts in here, people replied your personal inquiries you had posted in other sub-forum you never even bothered with a thank you reply, yet you can randomly post things like this in here.
:s22:
Which one u referring to? Sorry if I can't reply some of the responses especially those in the stickies. I just realised there's a crone of mine lurking

Sent from a poor fugly buibui loser using GAGT

dehui87

Reaction score
bro which dates ? even if i cant provide for you, id help you source for alternatives.

i price match :) sure competitive wan.

i dont think my regular prices can be more expensive. after u take into account the final cost of shipping + handling fees etc etc

Hi stars, my dates are end dec to 2 jan.. actually there is no shipping cost.. collection is at post office of japan or they can post to your hotel. For 14 days, rental about $85. Just wondering about its reliability. Thanks for the offer thro..

stars87

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi stars, my dates are end dec to 2 jan.. actually there is no shipping cost.. collection is at post office of japan or they can post to your hotel. For 14 days, rental about $85. Just wondering about its reliability. Thanks for the offer thro..

Noted. Thanks for sharing. $6 per day right ? Thanks :)

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy those power plug extension sockets around umeda, osaka area? Just googled that my hotel oni 1 plug per room lolx confirm not enough

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is this brolly special?

It is not. But it is high quality and light. The design is excellent and uses polycarbonate ribs.

They sell "SPECIAL" umbrellas too, like those that can be inverted and those that are typhoon tested. But you have to pay more for them.

In any case, go to a Tokyu Hands store and test it out yourself. Maybe I am just suakoo. :s13:

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow you have been to Japan a few times and you have never gotten a Tokyu Hands brolly???

https://hands.net/goods/2430000372681/

no, i f&e once only. :( the few brollies from the same trip.

tokyu hands doesn't really interest me, walked in for a few moments at the taka times square one and walked out again soon enough. maybe too hungry for dinner.

do you guys usually browse the whole shop or zoom into certain sections? haha i dunno what's good to see, not much of an offline shopper.

Bullseye

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it advisable to book the Shinjunku -> Kawaguchiko Highway bus tickets in advance or I should be able to purchase them on the spot? :s11:
Worried that the tickets could be sold out for the morning timings.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no, i f&e once only. :( the few brollies from the same trip.

tokyu hands doesn't really interest me, walked in for a few moments at the taka times square one and walked out again soon enough. maybe too hungry for dinner.

do you guys usually browse the whole shop or zoom into certain sections? haha i dunno what's good to see, not much of an offline shopper.

for tokyu hands, can browse the whole shop.. lots of interesting stuff :D

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it might be better to take public transport for Sapporo and Otaru since it is so convenient to get ard these places, and the train fare is no expensive. driving in the city can be quite a hassle because of the traffic and finding parking. u may end up taking a long time to get to an attraction because of all these

My friends kept changing their mind. Now say no driving cause tiring, want to go with group tour and another want to go 14 days. But there is no 14 days group tour to Hokkaido!

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friends kept changing their mind. Now say no driving cause tiring, want to go with group tour and another want to go 14 days. But there is no 14 days group tour to Hokkaido!

wah sianz... tt is the problem when going with a group of ppl. all got different opinion. which is y some of the ppl here prefer to travel solo, u control everything and do whatever u like.

maybe u can take a 1 week package tour, then extend and F&E another week? like tt can satisfy both ur fren. :D

and if u are a driver, u can volunteer to drive throughout the trip loh. but better to find someone to switch with u if possible coz quite tiring to drive long distance

Last edited:

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do note that winter roads are not your typical conditions

driving for long stretches of straight roads, nothing but white snow and bald trees dotting the sides will cause lead foot pretty quickly

road trips can change things in friendships and relationships, people trapped together in a small space for extended period of time and having to deal with each other for the entire trip can get to your nerves :s13:

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it advisable to book the Shinjunku -> Kawaguchiko Highway bus tickets in advance or I should be able to purchase them on the spot? :s11:
Worried that the tickets could be sold out for the morning timings.

if you can , its always better to buy in advance. Unless you are undecided or weather kind of freaky, otherwise just buy.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They want to go in spring to see the flowers. Anyway, most tour packages now only catered for winter activities, the spring package not out yet. They want to go Tokyo for a couple of days too. Sian, planning for them is so tedious.

stars87

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy those power plug extension sockets around umeda, osaka area? Just googled that my hotel oni 1 plug per room lolx confirm not enough

Don Quixote. (Donkei hotei)

Another cheap alternative is 100 yen store. They also have multiple plug adaptor for a few hundred yen

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They want to go in spring to see the flowers. Anyway, most tour packages now only catered for winter activities, the spring package not out yet. They want to go Tokyo for a couple of days too. Sian, planning for them is so tedious.

tokyo part can travel on ur own. so just take Hokkaido package, then extend and leave the tour group when reach tokyo.

Greenaaron

Reaction score
Hi, I would like some advise. I'm will be heading to tokyo from 24th to 27th, travelling to Lake kawaguchiko and staying ard the area from 27th to 29th and heading to utsunomiya from 29th to 31st and back to tokyo. Able to advise how should I be travelling through this areas and are the region passes worth it??

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I would like some advise. I'm will be heading to tokyo from 24th to 27th, travelling to Lake kawaguchiko and staying ard the area from 27th to 29th and heading to utsunomiya from 29th to 31st and back to tokyo. Able to advise how should I be travelling through this areas and are the region passes worth it??

u can travel one-way using highway bus from Shinjuku to Lake Kawaguchi, then use JR Kanto area pass to travel from Kawaguchiko to Utsunomiya.
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2361_06.html

if ur intention of going utsunomiya is to head to nikko, u can get the all-nikko pass. then separately take bus to and from lake kawaguchi
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2358_002.html

Greenaaron

Reaction score
u can travel one-way using highway bus from Shinjuku to Lake Kawaguchi, then use JR Kanto area pass to travel from Kawaguchiko to Utsunomiya.
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2361_06.html

if ur intention of going utsunomiya is to head to nikko, u can get the all-nikko pass. then separately take bus to and from lake kawaguchi
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2358_002.html

Thanks alot! but would it be worth it if i combine the JR kanto pass and all-nikko pass? would the JR kanto pass be any worthy for the stay during tokyo?

Yes im staying over at utsunomiya for 2 nights and going to explore around nikko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.