Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for Christmas illuminations in Tokyo? I've gone for the midtown illumination and will be going to Caretta Shiodome soon. Any others worth going?

MajiMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for Christmas illuminations in Tokyo? I've gone for the midtown illumination and will be going to Caretta Shiodome soon. Any others worth going?

These are the two worth going, the rest :s22:

GoToSea

Reaction score
I was travelling from Osaka to Hiroshima by JR pass, mistakenly gotten into Mizuho train.. What might happen? Do they check and ask me to pay full price for the shinkansen?

Thanks

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was travelling from Osaka to Hiroshima by JR pass, mistakenly gotten into Mizuho train.. What might happen? Do they check and ask me to pay full price for the shinkansen?

Thanks

JR kansai Hiroshima pass is valid on non-reserved seat on the mizuho. the 7-day all japan pass is not.
they may ask u to pay full fare or ask u to get off.

suggest u get off and take the sakura shinkansen which is more frequent and only slightly slower

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah if u get the jr hiroshima kansai pass. just move to non reserve seats. that pass really imbal.

i travel almost everyday for 5days on ltd exp and shinkansen lolxxz. dun need to squeeze

GoToSea

Reaction score
Thanks, im using 7 day jr pass, gotten off at Okayama and changed to Sakura, do they randomly check for ticket in shinkansen? Luckily I didnt kenna. of cos if kenna, i will choose to get off rather than pay :D

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks, im using 7 day jr pass, gotten off at Okayama and changed to Sakura, do they randomly check for ticket in shinkansen? Luckily I didnt kenna. of cos if kenna, i will choose to get off rather than pay :D

dun think it is random, so far every time i took, i was checked. but tt is for the reserved seats. dunno if they check for unreserved

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

Would like to ask if anyone knows whether it is possible to cancel flight ticket of one person, when the online booking is made for 2 person.
Airline: ANA

Tried to do this from website but the cancellation seems to be applied to the whole "booking reference" ie both tickets.

Thanks

i think u can call ANA to split the booking then cancel e ticket

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

so far i got checked only once each for my trip last year (7 days JR pass) and the one last month (kansai-hiroshima pass). both in the eastbound direction.

sgspurs

Reaction score
HI,

1. Any idea if I can get data plan in the airport ? Also, can I use it when I move from Tokyo to kyoto?

2. Is the same subway card used in both Tokyo and kyoto? Or I need to return and refund in Tokyo before heading to kyoto?

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HI,

1. Any idea if I can get data plan in the airport ? Also, can I use it when I move from Tokyo to kyoto?

2. Is the same subway card used in both Tokyo and kyoto? Or I need to return and refund in Tokyo before heading to kyoto?

1. You are referring to mobile plan, yea? if yes, then you can. There are also a lot of providers on this forum if you are looking for MIFI rental. If you are just looking for SIM card, you can buy them off Qoo10

http://list.qoo10.sg/s/JAPAN-SIM-CARD?keyword=japan+sim+card&keyword_auto_change=

2. If you are referring to PASMO, then you can use it in Kyoto as well.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2359_003.html

sgspurs

Reaction score
Yes. Prefer a mifi. Is it possible to get direct in handeda airport ? Traveling out this week. Any idea how much ?
1. You are referring to mobile plan, yea? if yes, then you can. There are also a lot of providers on this forum if you are looking for MIFI rental. If you are just looking for SIM card, you can buy them off Qoo10

http://list.qoo10.sg/s/JAPAN-SIM-CARD?keyword=japan+sim+card&keyword_auto_change=

2. If you are referring to PASMO, then you can use it in Kyoto as well.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2359_003.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.