Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Disneyland, disney sea suitable for 4 year old kid?
I mean I heard that the queue is very long and very crowded too. is it a must go place in Tokyo?

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Disneyland is ok, but Disneysea is not very suitable for 4yo.
Not a must-go, but recommended as the Disneyland there is quite different from the other countries.

weathersohot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Disneysea is it very different/special? I first time go Disney land

Are there special events like fireworks every night?

Is it safe to go back hotel alone late from disneysea?

Is there a queue for single riders (like in USS)?

Gumxia

I think Disneyland is ok, but Disneysea is not very suitable for 4yo.
Not a must-go, but recommended as the Disneyland there is quite different from the other countries.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Gumxia

disneysea is unique because it is the only one in the whole. it is more adult orientated compare to Disneyland, which is more kiddy.

yes, there is nightly parades and fireworks, but subjected to weather conditions. u can refer to their website for the schedules:
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/show/lists/park:tds

japan is generally very safe. unless u staying in some shady part of the town lah

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find I have better chances on rides with lesser waiting times in Disneysea compared to Disneyland.

c1steady

Reaction score
I have a data plan (WI-FI router) with me. How to i make phone call or receiving calls using the data plan ?
I need to make call for hotel pickup and receive calls from tour agent.

rachlr

Reaction score

Gumxia

Not sure if they have special events every night, but I went on a weekday (Thursday) and they had the shows and fireworks etc. Subjected to weather conditions though I caught the performance when it was drizzling heavily like you-definitely-need-an-umbrella-kind-of-drizzle. And the performers were wearing transparent ponchos. So if it's not pouring, pretty good chance you'd be able to catch it still.

Left about 8 plus and by then most people were alrdy leaving. But as someone mentioned earlier, Japan is pretty safe!

There are single queues for most rides but not for the Toy Story one for sure. That is the most popular ride and fast pass ended at 11am when I was there. So if you want to have a go, be sure to be there latest by 10am. This is one fast pass you have to take first once you get in!!!! Otherwise, be prepared to queue for 1hr or more. For single riders, you'll be joining the fast pass queue and it will save you more than half the time since most fast pass Q-ers are in groups. You'll be allocated a seat when they need the space to be filled. Was in and out of the rides in less than 20mins for single rider queues (even for popular ones!) then again, depends on which day you go!

Everything above is for Disneysea not Disneyland since I did not visit Disneyland. Hope it helps!

Kingurii

Reaction score
END DEC TRIP

(1) I will stopover at Nagoya station for 3h (9am - 12pm) on my way from Kyoto to Takayama. Is there any places around Nagoya station you would recommend for breakfast? and maybe place to explore?

(2) I will stay at Takayama for 3 days, of course I will be skiing/snowboarding, other than Takayama city, is there any other places around recommended to visit?

(3) Is there a need to wear water proof/water resistant shoes when in takayama (I assume it will be snowing) or just normal track shoes will do?

(4) Have you been to any of this http://www.snowjapan.com/japan-ski-r.../takayama-gifu snow resorts?

Spintronics

Reaction score
These fast pass tickets, are they available in front of the respective attractions or near the entrance?

rachlr

Reaction score
These fast pass tickets, are they available in front of the respective attractions or near the entrance?

Respective attractions. And there is a time period of 1 hour (I think?) before you can take your fast pass for ANOTHER attraction. So plan your rides properly.

gjbaby

Reaction score
nishi-shinjuku

Found a airbnb which says 3 mins walk to nishi-shinjuku station.
is this a convenient place? as i have 2 kids so location quite important. wanted sunroute shinjuku hotel but was fully booked.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Found a airbnb which says 3 mins walk to nishi-shinjuku station.
is this a convenient place? as i have 2 kids so location quite important. wanted sunroute shinjuku hotel but was fully booked.

Suggest you look for one nearer shinjuku station. You may need to transfer often as nishi shinjuku is for the marunouchi line only.

Spintronics

Reaction score
Respective attractions. And there is a time period of 1 hour (I think?) before you can take your fast pass for ANOTHER attraction. So plan your rides properly.

Thanks. I guess the first thing once you enter the park is an amazing race experience for fast passes.

xberri

Reaction score
Oh my god, buying glibli museum tickets online are expensive!! What can I do? :(

Kingurii

Reaction score
Can I ask, what is there to do in HIDA-TAKAYAMA at night after 7pm? Any shops still open? Any place for supper?

chemcutie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the kintetsu from Nagoya to Osaka and back will be crowded on 29-30dec? I intend to go 29dec Osaka then back to Nagoya on 30th... I wanna try to use the kintetsu wide pass, but I can only book seats when I'm there on 28?

It's seems Shinkansen need passport to buy too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.