Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeson

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask.. I lost something At the top up suica machine in a subway station in Shinjuku Sanchome.. Is it home for good? Got try to report to the Tokyo Metro hotline, but doesn't seem very helpful. :x

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
By ordering JR pass from Jtb Singapore online will charged delivery and handling fee of $7.

How about going to the ngee Ann city office physically to purchase there???

Will they charge handling fee?

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By ordering JR pass from Jtb Singapore online will charged delivery and handling fee of $7.

How about going to the ngee Ann city office physically to purchase there???

Will they charge handling fee?

JTB is known for its handling/service fees whether you go to their counter or not. Why don't you try HIS @ Amara Hotel?

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask.. I lost something At the top up suica machine in a subway station in Shinjuku Sanchome.. Is it home for good? Got try to report to the Tokyo Metro hotline, but doesn't seem very helpful. :x

never go back to that station to ask about their lost and found?

Espedine

Reaction score
Hi, heading to Osaka next week. Planning to spend a day at Kinosaki Onsen.. Is there any place we can book a private outdoor onsen for couple? Thanks!

edit: Sorry forgot to mention, just want to use the onsen for a few hours since we will be based in osaka and headed back there in the night

joeson

Reaction score
It is shinjuku. Very low chance. If you dropped it in some small train station in gunma, it may possibly still be there.

technically is Shinjuku Sanchome.. but yeah, I also think it's gone with the wind le. :( sobs.

joeson

Reaction score
few years ago maybe, someone will return it
now many china tourists, likely they keep it for themselves

YA! that was what I thought so too.. It's damn fast sia. I just left it there and went to the washroom cos I cannot stand it already.. Den forgot about it in my hurry and when I rushed out, it was gone.

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Talking about them, one place I dreaded the most in Japan is the tax refund counters. Bound to have lots of them cutting queues, talking loudly, etc.

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Talking about them, one place I dreaded the most in Japan is the tax refund counters. Bound to have lots of them cutting queues, talking loudly, etc.
being too polite with them is not productive...

some will try to pull the "we are 同胞" thing, older ones will play elderly card. Giving in just gives them the encourage to repeat the stunt later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.