Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongwei8

Reaction score
u can refer to these

for narita to Tokyo, it depends on where u are staying in Tokyo. if u are staying in ueno or asakusa, then Keisei line will be more convenient. for Shinjuku, shinagawa etc, then narita express is good.

for Tokyo to Osaka, u can take the overnight willer bus if u want to save money. much cheaper than shinkansen, and u also save a night of accommodation. but if u cant sleep on such buses, then it is going to be tiring for u the next day.
shinkansen is the most convenient but is also the most expensive. about 14000yen

Thank you! We will be staying near asakusabashi, so I guess the keisei will be a better choice then?

SMLeir

Reaction score
I'm looking to get 3 units of portable wifi device from 28 March to 8 April, does anyone know where can I rent them? I've contacted Justin from Star Mifi express but he does not have stock for this period...

ahchan90

Reaction score
will be going tokyo on feb6- feb 10th, as i know it is winter. may i know what are the kind of things to do after 6pm at night? or all the shop closes early? i will be staying around shinjuku area. thanks

jamming123

Reaction score
Need opinion! going to japan, will be there for 10 days, flying in to haneda (tokyo) and departing from kansai (osaka) - the people that i am travelling with like super chill exploring/experiencing a city, so would tokyo + osaka be good enough, or tokyo + osaka + kyoto be better? also, should i get jr pass?

stars87

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to get 3 units of portable wifi device from 28 March to 8 April, does anyone know where can I rent them? I've contacted Justin from Star Mifi express but he does not have stock for this period...

Sorry ah, quite tough as its tail end of school holidays

Why don't u try dimitri can ? He said he was renting out for all $20 during this period

Edge of Destiny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, I'm going central Tokyo in Oct, what is the one (not famous) place you would recommend tourists to go?

also, is there nightlife in Tokyo besides clubbing?

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need opinion! going to japan, will be there for 10 days, flying in to haneda (tokyo) and departing from kansai (osaka) - the people that i am travelling with like super chill exploring/experiencing a city, so would tokyo + osaka be good enough, or tokyo + osaka + kyoto be better? also, should i get jr pass?

u dun need the JR pass since u are only travelling one-way from Tokyo to Osaka.
would recommend visiting Kyoto as well since it is only 30min by train from Osaka. will be a good break to sightsee cultural stuff instead of just city life in Tokyo and Osaka.

lunatic_tokyo

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Anyone of you brought tripod during winter fest in Sapporo?
Concern will it be too crowded and too much to carry during winter fest night scene.

Planning to do live composite or long exposure.
Most likely will be bringing smaller setup over DSLR.
Torn.

Ahduduha

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Anyone of you brought tripod during winter fest in Sapporo?
Concern will it be too crowded and too much to carry during winter fest night scene.

Planning to do live composite or long exposure.
Most likely will be bringing smaller setup over DSLR.
Torn.

I can assit u.. I eat liao nth to do

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is this worth it? since i'm only staying in Tokyo throughout the trip...

http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/skyliner/us/value_ticket/subway.html

it depends on where u are staying and where u plan to visit.
if u are arriving at narita and staying in ueno or nippori area, then skyliner is the probably the quickest way to get there. metro pass will be good if the places u are visiting is accessible by metro train.

but there are also normal trains at a much lower cost from narita if u dun mind a longer ride

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm staying at Hotel Sardonyx Tokyo at Hacchobori station.
How do I get there from narita airport?
Thanks

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fast but Expensive way (3190 yen)
1) Take Narita Express to Tokyo station
2) Take JR Keio Line to Hacchobori station then walk

Cheap way (1133 yen)
1) Take bus to Tokyo station

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fast but Expensive way (3190 yen)
1) Take Narita Express to Tokyo station

Cheap way (1133 yen)
1) Take bus to Tokyo station

How long is the cheap way? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.