ASUS ROG GT35 GPU Question

livetofly.sg

Reaction score
Hi,

Can I confirm that the S$4,998 SRP ROG GT35 is using the vertically mounted ROG STRIX 2080ti with Triple Fan RGB GPU as advertised? As I saw some there could be a same priced variant but with the traditionally horizontally mounted Asus blower type 2080ti from some of the online photos. We all know that the two GPU variants have quite different cooler design, performance and of course the price tag on the retail market.

How can the consumer be able to identify which variant it is if it is online purchase without seeing the actual product before delivery?

Thanks.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi livetofly.sg,

Desktops, laptops and mobile phones are handled by another team. But I've dropped them an email to ask on your behalf. Will get back to you here once I receive a response.

Thanks! :)

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi livetofly.sg,

The local variants of the ROG Strix GT35 comes with a vertically mounted ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080Ti (Axial Fan) or a horizontal mounted ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Super (Blower Fan), which you can then identify via the GPU model.

Information will be released when the product announcement locally. Thanks!

livetofly.sg

Reaction score
Hi livetofly.sg,

The local variants of the ROG Strix GT35 comes with a vertically mounted ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080Ti (Axial Fan) or a horizontal mounted ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Super (Blower Fan), which you can then identify via the GPU model.

Information will be released when the product announcement locally. Thanks!

hi, thank you so much for the kind follow up, great to know this info!

btw, will customers be allowed to self add on RAM/M.2 SSD/SSD/HDD without worrying about the void of warranty?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.