AURA SYNC, ARMOURY CRATE CANT WORK IN MY Z390 E-GAMING

lim1995

Reaction score
Recently custom build a pc with using STRIX GAMING Z390-E GAMING.

And after everything done, gonna download a ARMOURY CRATE and AURA SYNC to test change the my mobo colour display. But ARMOURY CRATE always come out an Service error. I try many way like redownload and install again the software still same. Restart PC also same error appear.

I have no idea what the service error means.

Second question when i give up the first software on top, i go for AURA SYNC.
But im not sure is this software support on my mobo or not.... because this one totally cant install in my pc.

This really making me mad....i spent much try get some cool colour but in the end everything cant work properly. Wish to get answer from your site. Thanks.

lim1995

Reaction score
Version 2004 (OS build 19041.329)
Until now i still cant go to ASUS WEBPAGE download my bios also.
i can select mobo model and after that choose VGA, BIOS, ARMOURY CRATE download button...then will jump to next page and show up This site can’t be reached

Is really Asus hate me so much ???

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi lim1995,

Sorry about your experience. I just tried to download the BIOS at our webpage here and it's confirmed to be working.

If you still encounter an issue with the download, please use another browser or a fresh installation of the browser you are using.

Version 2004 (OS build 19041.329)
Until now i still cant go to ASUS WEBPAGE download my bios also.
i can select mobo model and after that choose VGA, BIOS, ARMOURY CRATE download button...then will jump to next page and show up This site can’t be reached

Is really Asus hate me so much ???

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Thank you for your help. We really appreciate it :)
From the first error it seems like corrupted OS or faulty SSD/HDD.
Opt you check your SSD/HDD health:

https://crystalmark.info/en/software/crystaldiskinfo/

I have tried to access the download links, no problem on my end.
If SSD/HDD is healthy, opt to do a fresh install.
(Take note fresh install and reset are two complete different functions.)

*PS I am not a Asus representative.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.