AX88U

Singrish

Reaction score
Does revision A1.1 have any major benefit over A1?

Am asking as M1 allows me to top up for AX88 so its $80 less than outside. $80 isn’t a lot but if can save why not? But apparently M1’s sets are A1.

I guess the question is whether the benefits of A1.1 over A1 are worth $80.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Singrish,

Thanks for contacting ASUS. The new revision A1.1 has a new power IC. Functionality and main hardware remains unchanged. In my honest opinion, the top-up option for M1 Broadband Fibre is a great deal and it's still backed by 3 years local warranty. So go for it.

Hope this clarifies and helps with your decision. Thank you

Regards,
ASUS Singapore

Singrish

Reaction score
Hi Singrish,

Thanks for contacting ASUS. The new revision A1.1 has a new power IC. Functionality and main hardware remains unchanged. In my honest opinion, the top-up option for M1 Broadband Fibre is a great deal and it's still backed by 3 years local warranty. So go for it.

Hope this clarifies and helps with your decision. Thank you

Regards,
ASUS Singapore
Ok thks......

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.