Back to School Promotion 2021 (Until 27 September)

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally, this promo! I was set on getting the MacBook Air but now when I saw the iPad Air/pro, I’m kinda tempted siaaaa

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For online orders, does Apple only ship out the order after verification is completed?
My understanding is that they will deliver the order next day for items ordered before 3.30pm.

In such cases, would an in-store pickup be faster?
Self collection is faster.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For online orders, does Apple only ship out the order after verification is completed?
My understanding is that they will deliver the order next day for items ordered before 3.30pm.

In such cases, would an in-store pickup be faster?
in-store pick up is faster, delivery would depend on the delivery slots.

lionelfoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Do you think when the the apple announce the new ipads in sept.... will the back to school still apply?

Macrossvin

Reaction score
Did u prepare for one ? 🤣

I wanna pickup in store too. But need to borrow from friend first.. just in case…. Although I look young cos I short HAHA

btw the shopback 5% no max right? Means $800 iPad then can get $40 shopback hor..
Hi..... I'm new to Apple Store...... Currently, looking to buy an Ipad for my daughter...... Can I just ask about this shopback 5%. Meaning to say in order to enjoy this 5% shopback, I will need to buy online only? Will not be applicable if I'm buying from the store directly? Also, I have tried going through the website of Apple Store. I cannot locate the Back to School Promo. Can only find the Back to University promo. Hope to get some advice. Thanks!

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi..... I'm new to Apple Store...... Currently, looking to buy an Ipad for my daughter...... Can I just ask about this shopback 5%. Meaning to say in order to enjoy this 5% shopback, I will need to buy online only? Will not be applicable if I'm buying from the store directly? Also, I have tried going through the website of Apple Store. I cannot locate the Back to School Promo. Can only find the Back to University promo. Hope to get some advice. Thanks!
ShopBack changed it to a 1% cashback now and yes, you’ll have to purchase online but u can either do a delivery or pickup. As for the promo, it’s right smack on the front page. When u click in, you’ll see at the top of browser that says “education store”. It’s the same promotion but based on the T&Cs, it’s only for Universities, Polytechnics, Junior Colleges and Institutes of Technical Education unless you teacher

https://www.apple.com/sg_edu_4911/shop/back-to-school

Macrossvin

Reaction score
ShopBack changed it to a 1% cashback now and yes, you’ll have to purchase online but u can either do a delivery or pickup. As for the promo, it’s right smack on the front page. When u click in, you’ll see at the top of browser that says “education store”. It’s the same promotion but based on the T&Cs, it’s only for Universities, Polytechnics, Junior Colleges and Institutes of Technical Education unless you teacher

https://www.apple.com/sg_edu_4911/shop/back-to-school
Thanks thanks. Appreciate

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to ensure that the iPad doesn’t get activated upon purchase? I wanna buy now then give as a gift later on. Is it through delivery?

Cause my friend say buy in Apple store they’ll activate on the spot

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to ensure that the iPad doesn’t get activated upon purchase? I wanna buy now then give as a gift later on. Is it through delivery?

Yup delivery, from purchase from telco perspective though

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes. Apple will auto activate warranty once delivered Item. No way to stop that.

lionelfoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

later on as in when?

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

About a month later loh, wanted to take advantage of ShopBack cashback promo.

But anyways I called up Apple, true enough they’ll activate before they ship it

lionelfoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

About a month later loh, wanted to take advantage of ShopBack cashback promo.

But anyways I called up Apple, true enough they’ll activate before they ship it
u need it in october ah? Just purchase it on the last day and den collect it at a later date?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.