Bad Services for Hong Chuan House Servicing

Kevin Chan

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanna feedback on my last experiences with using this house servicing company:

Hong Chuan House Servicing @ Blk 148 Yishun St 11

As my kitchen sink was having leaks problem when I contacting them to use their services, just a minor white tapping with about less than 5 mins of work it's charged me a fee of S$80. And after monitoring the services for about 2 to 3 weeks, the problem persists.

Then I tried to contacting them about the problem for few days, they will said coming for the servicing on the same day, but never turn up for the serving and gives all sort of excuses like urgent task, etc...

So just wanna to kept the public aware of such servicing company even thought they said they gives upto 90 days warranty period after the servicing.

Last edited:

glai777

Reaction score
Unreliable and Bad Post Service by Hong Chuan Servicing Pte Ltd

A lesson and a warning to other homeowners but unfortunately, I had not read about the much earlier incident by another owner. I am just updating the current incident that happened to me when I engaged this contractor, Hong Chuan Servicing Pte Ltd. BEWARE!

During a heavy downpour in end April 2019 my front door ceiling board started to leak badly. Desperate to quickly resolve the problem, as it was a heavy raining period. I call Hong Chuan Servicing Pte Ltd. from a recent flyer paper I received in my mailbox.

The contractor, a Mr Too from Hong Chuan Servicing Pte Ltd. Apt Blk 424B Yishun Avenue 11 #10-286, Singapore 762424. gave me quite a high quote and signed a written guarantee of 3 years of future repairs from future leakage which I agreed to.

After the next day, that the ceiling board was repaired by 2 Indian workers but within less than a week after a heavy night downpour, the problem returned and my ceiling board started to leak very badly, causing my front door area to be flooded with rainwater.

I tried calling Mr. Too and each time, he would promise to come but never did. He always had some excuse like it's raining and his workers cannot work in the rain, or his van broke down and he can't come to my place etc. I tried calling him almost every other day but to no avail despite the written guarantee.

So this is a warning to other potential homeowners, that you do not engage or trust this contractor to make any repairs to your home as he will not deliver to his promises once he has taken your money.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanna feedback on my last experiences with using this house servicing company:

As my kitchen sink was having leaks problem when I contacting them to use their services, just a minor white tapping with about less than 5 mins of work it's charged me a fee of S$80. And after monitoring the services for about 2 to 3 weeks, the problem persists.

Then I tried to contacting them about the problem for few days, they will said coming for the servicing on the same day, but never turn up for the serving and gives all sort of excuses like urgent task, etc...

So just wanna to kept the public aware of such servicing company even thought they said they gives upto 90 days warranty period after the servicing.
Thanks for the feedback. Such bad attitude.

TNecro

Reaction score
Worse service ever for Hong Chuan Servicing Pte Ltd

Hi all,

Just wish to re-surface this post for everyone to take note of this service company Hong Chuan Servicing Pte Ltd so as to avoid anymore casualties.

We just had a very bad experience with this this contractor named Mr Too Apt Blk 424B Yishun Avenue 11 #10-286, Singapore 762424. He was recommended by my condo's security for our recent leakage in our master bedroom toilet. Unknowing the very bad attitude and service for this company (most probably our fault, we did not do any research before hand and trusted our security), we engaged them to replace all the leaking pipelines, including replacing a new toilet bowl and removal of heater machine. He quoted a high price and confirmed us with 90 days warranty which both parties agreed to, he further agreed that this work can be done within a day.

We agreed on 9am in the morning, and he was late and came at 1130 (how the hell are you going to finish in a day when half of the day is gone). Three workers came on the day (one indians and two malay) along with this Mr Too, and work began. During the work, I have occasionally drop by to check on their progress and realized this Mr Too is nowhere to be found, leaving these workers working. They took breaks occasionally which I thought the progress was good. They made a mess in our house, the whole shared public toilet was left dirty by the workers, drink out all my water prepared for the family not for them. Mr Too came back and they had a fight in my toilet, scolding each other loudly and pushing each other here and there (I was very close to calling the police).

Long story short (the above is just 30% of their bad attitude and service), after their work, at first the pipes which was hidden above the ceiling was leaking (new issue) after one night of use, and we called them immediately, and this Mr Too said he will be back today 21/9/2019 10am to fix it. As expected, he was late and we called him at 1030am, he said he forgotten and already agreed another job, can only come at 2pm. At this point I was very annoyed and furious from the previous day experience, hence, I was furious. He came and fixed the issue with the indian laughing around saying "OH I FORGOT TO TIGHTEN THE PIPE". I almost exploded, but since it was fixed I decided to calm down. And few hours ago, suddenly the pipe they replace has exploded out. This is no longer just a leakage, this entire pipe just broke into two. Knowing there is nothing we can do at this point of time since its a Saturday night, hence, we have to try and fix it ourselves and stop the water from flowing for now. We called Mr Too and informed him about this, and he replied with bad attitude, scolding us vulgarities and saying that he does not know us, pretending that this whole thing has not happened at all.

Currently, we are planning to make a complaint to CASE (The Consumers Association of Singapore), and work with them further on how we can deal with this company. I have also informed strictly to my condo's security that no one should ever use this company anymore. I sincerely hope that no one will ever experience the same as me and some of us in this tread.

Gadget_Maniac

Reaction score
After so many bad reviews, I am hesitant to engage this guy. He came over for survey and said he could repair my floor. I have not committed but he made me sign a slip of paper (no fee or deposit paid) which I guess is non-binding at best.

worldt

Reaction score
Yes they are still very active and pasting very hard to remove stickers over mail boxes. Not one but three. I wonder if the authorities allow businesses to paste stickers on mail boxes.

AWKWong

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for feedback on Hong Chuan “Bad” Servicing. I was contemplating on calling them but now, decided to ask my friends for reputable contractors. Will let all my friends and classmates know about how Hong Chuan Servicing operate 🤪

AWKWong

Reaction score
Yes they are still very active and pasting very hard to remove stickers over mail boxes. Not one but three. I wonder if the authorities allow businesses to paste stickers on mail boxes.
It is illegal to paste stickers over mail boxes. You can let your Town Council know but do take photos as proof of vandalism and write email to Town Council. SG is now going thru very poor governance. Its spreading like the pandemic.

HelenaWCY

Reaction score
On 15/9/2021, I also saw the sticker advertisement paste at Yap Medicare clinic and saw Hong Chuan Servicing Pte Ltd and I was too fast to contact Mr Too Hong Leu over his mobile phone and request his quotation to rectify my water seepage at my toilet ceiling which was caused by outdoor fixed polycarbonate awning sheet above the windows . If I make a check a background first over the website on this Hong Chuan Servicing & saw that his company rectification services were so bad , I will not contact him to ask him to quote me for my residential water seepage issues . Prior his rectification work start , I make a check over the website and saw those bad negative feedback given by a few homeowners over his botched rectification works rendered to them , I decided to request for a refund of my deposit to him , he refused to refund my deposit paid to him via his mobile phone via PayNow . I told him that he has not started his rectification work and as such he has not incur any cost . Mr Too ignore my wats apps messaging and phone calls to refund ne my deposit money . I have since then lodge a police report and was advise to file a small claim tribunal claim against Mr Too Hong Leu of Hong Chuan Servicing Pte Ltd . I am writing to share my bad experience with this contractor so it will bring awareness to other homeowners of this company . He is utterly unreasonable and unethical service personnel . 😤😤😤

Darth Saul

Reaction score
This Mr. Too is a liar. I engaged him on a mechanical problem on my shop's toilet flush. The flushing mechanism doesn't work and water kept flushing. He came and charged $250 without replacing anything. Just as he left. The problem persists. Asked him to come back and he claimed that one of the spring is malfuncting. Will change for me on the next day. Of course he never turned up. Finally, managed to get him down to the shop. He claimed that I am lying and he never even accepted my project before!!!! I wonder if he has any Plumbing License with PUB. Do not engage this guy. Very bad service and immoral person.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.