bangkok hotel reviews

koxinga

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be traveling to bangkok for a short break over national day with wife. Looking for a good, new hotel near BTS. Any recommendations? Also open to boutique hotels.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone stayed at Staybridge hotel before? Is it near the bts?
are u refering to staybridge suites? haven't stayed there before. with that budget you should be able to find nice one near bts

thonglor area (japan town) got plenty of atas restaurants. great location for fine dine but not so fine if you still plan to use bts to go other parts of Bangkok

Suporter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who stayed at Kokotel Sukhumvit near On Nut bts before? Can cut across the Lotus shopping mall?

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I realise there are 2 Staybridge? Which one did you stay?
I don’t think there is 2 staybridge. Anyway if there’s 2 I stayed the under IHG at thonglor. I see the hotel manager sharing that there’s discount for the hotel now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.