Bangkok Trip - Part 1

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Over at Bangkok, all Thai still wearing mask everywhere even after relaxing the mask rules. But i noticed that those Indian tourists basically boh chup 1.
haha so i'm not the only one who feel this way
think they stopped caring and wearing mask in india, hence the behaviour

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hopefully the relaxed immigration requirements stay this way.

darcbleu

Reaction score
Gonna be heading over on wed till hari raya PH. Any kind souls can advice which insurance provider is at a competitive price for TH? Haven been researching on insurance until i rmb go overseas must buy covid insurance..LOL.

TIA!
ya, interested to know this too. which travel insurance is the most value for money for Thailand and covers COVID

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
ya, interested to know this too. which travel insurance is the most value for money for Thailand and covers COVID
I think FWD is one of the cheapest for Travel insurance. But most travel insurance should be around $30SGD including covid coverage

Last edited:

jemtxy

Reaction score
I think FWD is one of the cheapest for Travel insurance. But most travel insurance should be around $30SGD including covid coverage
Nope, din get from FWD. They cover basic travel insurance, covid19 is addon which is about 30plus per pax ontop of the 30plus basic insurance.

Went with DBS which covers couple at 56 bucks, all in along with covid19. I would say is the cheapest ive seen while the rest hovers ard 60plus to 70plus for basic with covid.

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
While Thailand decriminalizes marijuana, but not for tourists.........

AAZcdNb.img

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
Nope, din get from FWD. They cover basic travel insurance, covid19 is addon which is about 30plus per pax ontop of the 30plus basic insurance.

Went with DBS which covers couple at 56 bucks, all in along with covid19. I would say is the cheapest ive seen while the rest hovers ard 60plus to 70plus for basic with covid.

Did you add promo code for FWD??? Did you compare the coverage for covid19???? The most important for travel insurance now is to check Covid coverage. By the way you to Thailand how many days?? Can hit until 60-70++

Last edited:

rrr2015

Master Member
Reaction score
Did you add promo code for FWD??? Did you compare the coverage for covid19???? The most important for travel insurance now is to check Covid coverage. By the way you to Thailand how many days?? Can hit until 60-70++
DBS (chubb) having promotion now so they are few dollars cheaper even after FWD promo code applied

boringLife-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can check which are the preferred airlines for you guys? SQ is like $500+ to bkk now abit ex

Jetstar I found $250+ but nvr take jetstar before

Hungry kid

Reaction score
Can check which are the preferred airlines for you guys? SQ is like $500+ to bkk now abit ex

Jetstar I found $250+ but nvr take jetstar before
Jet star is ok for a 2.5 hour flight. Took them to BKK before covid and it was alright. I find them better than Scoot. Can try Gulf air too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.