Be Careful Of Seller Xavier Lim/Techstuff.singapore

mreclipse

Reaction score
ups for new year, and his carousell name change to @techiestuffs.sg

wrt54gs

Reaction score
For SSD/HDD, I prefer to get it from local authorized seller, and got a new 1-TB Samsung EVO 970 plus from SL square.

chaozhouzi

Reaction score
It depends on yourself. I bought my Seagate 8Tb ext hdd from amazon usa and save almost $300 some years ago. Working fine till I had a black out at home. RMA to Seagate in Sg. No issue as I got a replacement hdd.

Shinning_Wolf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It depends on yourself. I bought my Seagate 8Tb ext hdd from amazon usa and save almost $300 some years ago. Working fine till I had a black out at home. RMA to Seagate in Sg. No issue as I got a replacement hdd.
It depends, not all Company allow you to claim a warranty in Singapore if purchase from a foreign country, In fact, some company's warranty is region locked, and take steps to block forwarding shipping delivery when claiming a warranty as you need a legit home address in their region for RMA. Then you are F**ked unless you have trustworthy friends (Think god I have one) or family members in that region.

Even if he brought it Ebay, newegg, amazon is not the issue

The issue with this person is he is very dishonest, avoids the questions of where he obtained it (local or overseas), warranty questions, and tells lies. If he flat-out gives warrings and buyers willing to take risks, there wouldn't be any issue about his honesty.
He tried scamming me in Lazada luckily I contacted Lazada and the backend confirmed it and cancel the transition.

This guy's business revolves around dishonestly, he probably that kind of person with twisted justifications like "It's not a sin if I'm looking out for myself", "Either I happy or you happy". I think marketplace platforms like Lazada and carousel need to audit his reviews.

I want to support local small businesses, especially during the Covid lockdown. and people like him just have ruined it.
I wouldn't be surprised in the workforce nobody likes him or wants to work with him.

aikishi86

Reaction score
my experience with him -

Last year, saw his listing of Ryzen 3700X which was much cheaper than retail. He claimed he has ready stock and can COD. So i went ahead to paynow him. After paynow, then he claimed he need to order the stock. At that point, i was abit angry already. But since already paid him, just moved on and waited.

So texting him almost once every 3-4 days for update, he no reply. I really felt he is very dodgy already. Then suddenly he gave me a tracking number and then i realised that he ordered it from Amazon and shipping over from AMD Hong Kong. I tried asking for reciept. he asked for my email but no reply from him. So i started msging him again, and till today no reciept regarding my 3700X purchase.

blackie83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I brought razor kb and mouse from him. He say is USA set. Provided a receipt with his username no company name address or contact.

Magicwalker

Reaction score
This my experience with him with lazada. First i though its local item by techiestuffs.sg with international warranty. After 10 days waiting cannot cancel ... i receive item without local sticker. I ask him why like this, then he said international warranty direct me go manufacturer. Fine, I go ask manufacturer, with their reply its said this item only local warranty US. I argue with him and create dispute in lazada since May 2021 until now still did not settle. He trying very hard to trick me open the item and give empty promise. He not doing business for long term, he play trick when item got issue and issue on rma. Then is really nightmare. He refuse to refund even proof his item not international warranty. In future, just becareful about this kinda of seller.

devilcup

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you mind sharing what item you bought from him?

just to highlight to all when buying in Lazada... When the seller is using SOF, i think it is not possible to do return once you accept the delivery

Last edited:

Magicwalker

Reaction score
do you mind sharing what item you bought from him?

just to highlight to all when buying in Lazada... When the seller is using SOF, i think it is not possible to do return once you accept the delivery

Gigabytes gen 3 nvme 1 tb. Its already breached the items description as international warranty where else gigabytes site already stated very clear this local warranty only cover US. Seller tying trick me opening the items i will not open. Until clear the warranty things. I already created disputes, once i getting the uen i will direct go to log a case with CASE.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.