Believe in self-healing

Canis Lupus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi gotch piles and bleeding stools before, but moi change moit diet now no hab riao.. :(

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are people who have healed themselves from major illnesses and people who have not.

I have seen my ex neighbour heal herself from end stage breast cancer, when the doctors told her she got max 3 months. She recovered and is became perfectly normal.

I have also seen my own relative, from a simple flu to ICU in 3 days then pass away in a week.

Everybody experience is different, cos the mind and body is so different.

Dude it's all about the probability (chance) to recovery and longevity.

Are you confident to say that the chance of a cancer patient recovering is higher without treatment that someone who seeks EARLY treatment.

Also take HIV for example. There are proven medications to treat these patients. These patients are living longer than the past HIV casualties.

If you have the money and insurance coverage, it's wiser to seek treatment early.

coyote

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before the pandemic, I already do not depend on pain killers when I feel pain and since last year I had a mild symptoms in my upper respiratory tract which did not go away for over a month then suddenly went away by itself. With these reasons, I want to avoid taking experimental vaccines as I want to prove the ability to self-healing.

Do you have children, wife, girlfriend, father or mother? If you believed you are invincible, do you believed your family are invincible? So, if the virus doesn't kill you, will you bring home the virus and put your family in harms way?

Think.

Last edited:

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This topic is @kaypohchee favorite.

My advice is to seek treatment from doctors.

NB : IMPORTANT - DO NOT Follow me or DO as I Do etc ....
Must include this warning in my After-8 June 2021 posts to prevent getting further infractions from the over-zealous narrow-minded biased Mods
= my forced Defensive Posting !

Nope ... Not true there ....

My favourite covid topics also include :

- THUMOS Sharing of very relevant issues like the very latest info/goings-on there (but I will really try to CONTROL myself here in order not to attract further unreasonable infractions]

- HOW we could help prevent getting infected in the 1st Place ie not necessarily with only 'self-medication as such with prescriptive medical drugs'
bc from my pretty extensive reading etc mere non-prescriptive supplements or nutrients such as Vits D3 with K2(MK7) n C + Zinc Mg NAC etc DO play a very CRITICAL role in covid prevention (as well as early treatment too) as this particular supplement combi has great Anti-Viral & Anti-Inflammatory properties esp in the battle against covid19 n variants ....[IMHO much much more effective n safer than the still-experimental EUA=Emergency Use Authorisation (NOT FDA-Approved yet) 'vaccines' with their many Russian Roulette Side Effects there]

- the 'awakening' of learned true honest no-agendas or COI scientists researchers doctors ordinary citizens etc to the Lies & Suppressed Truths on Effective Cheap Re-purposed Therapeutics that could virtually end the pandemic fast - critical info that the Evil Dishonest Parties such as the WHO CDC FDA GAVI WEF Lying Fraudci Bill Gates Tony Blair Elite Politicians etc using their Monopolistic Mainstream Goliath Medias to wilfully & systematically suppress MANY Truths amounting to DISINFORMATION from the Davids in order to keep/spread THEIR agenda-filled narratives instead ....
eg the Indian Bar Association served a 55-page legal notice recently on the WHO's Chief Scientist for her deliberate vilification of Ivermectin instead of using it to Save Lives !

- etc ....

As for your point "My advice is to seek treatment from doctors"

I will add a caveat there - for ME personally ONLY hor [NOT advising others to follow at all !]

I HOPE the doctors treating me for covid (if ever) will have the same Truly
Life-Saving & Adventurous Spirits etc of the frontline FLCCC doctors who will try ALL known effective therapeutics/methodologies & aggressive dosages etc
rather than just sticking to 'safer conventional not-much-use/effect-type therapies etc' ....

ie that they WOULD apply the FLCCC (BIRD etc) Protocols on me without any fear n hesitation - I must say my confidence n faith in our 'doctors doing the Right Thing' not at all high after reading the tragic accounts of those other covid-side-effects patients as well as from some of our 'parroting mainstream-narrative experts' etc ..... sighzzzzz
(MODS - You CAN'T Infract Me for Voicing MY Honest OPINIONS)

CI

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beware of survivorship bias... one can always claim the power of self healing coz it works for them by statistical chance. Those who failed and died, well, they can't exactly appear and tell you it doesn't work.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before the pandemic, I already do not depend on pain killers when I feel pain and since last year I had a mild symptoms in my upper respiratory tract which did not go away for over a month then suddenly went away by itself. With these reasons, I want to avoid taking experimental vaccines as I want to prove the ability to self-healing.

Must include this warning in my After-8 June 2021 posts to prevent getting further infractions from the
over-zealous narrow-minded biased Mods = my forced Defensive Posting !

Both mom n I will also NOT be taking the experimental vaccines UNTIL there is no doubt at all on their long term safety etc - there's been worrying info emerging from overseas that the spike proteins are not safe etc n Big Pharma etc are of course censoring this critical info esp the latest call to stop the vaccination until investigations into the safety have been concluded by the very Top Expert here Dr Tess Lawrie from UK BIRD [there are other experts saying the same too ---- which fact CAN'T be refuted by any credible 'Fact-Checker' too since Truths cannot stay hidden forever !]

I much prefer to depend on our Natural Innate Immunity rather than your use of the term 'Self-Healing' as that implies getting the infection n then getting the body to "self-heal" thru' your body's natural defences/immunity

There's a subtle difference in our strategies
Mine is to AVOID getting infected in the 1st Place
Thru' Prophylaxis or Prevention
with daily appropriate(=effective) dosages of the
Covid-Combi of Vitamins & Supplements designed esp to prevent/fight covid with the Strong Anti-Viral & Anti-Inflammatory properties there !

Mods - pls don't infract me for simply making an honest response to the TS here - I'm also NOT playing doctor here as no prescriptive 'meds' are mentioned etc etc etc ...
Content of post shouldn't be at all controversial too as FACTS are Non-POFMA-able.

bravia69

Master Member
Reaction score
Must include this warning in my After-8 June 2021 posts to prevent getting further infractions from the
over-zealous narrow-minded biased Mods = my forced Defensive Posting !

Both mom n I will also NOT be taking the experimental vaccines UNTIL there is no doubt at all on their long term safety etc - there's been worrying info emerging from overseas that the spike proteins are not safe etc n Big Pharma etc are of course censoring this critical info esp the latest call to stop the vaccination until investigations into the safety have been concluded by the very Top Expert here Dr Tess Lawrie from UK BIRD [there are other experts saying the same too ---- which fact CAN'T be refuted by any credible 'Fact-Checker' too since Truths cannot stay hidden forever !]

I much prefer to depend on our Natural Innate Immunity rather than your use of the term 'Self-Healing' as that implies getting the infection n then getting the body to "self-heal" thru' your body's natural defences/immunity

There's a subtle difference in our strategies
Mine is to AVOID getting infected in the 1st Place
Thru' Prophylaxis or Prevention
with daily appropriate(=effective) dosages of the
Covid-Combi of Vitamins & Supplements designed esp to prevent/fight covid with the Strong Anti-Viral & Anti-Inflammatory properties there !

Mods - pls don't infract me for simply making an honest response to the TS here - I'm also NOT playing doctor here as no prescriptive 'meds' are mentioned etc etc etc ...
Content of post shouldn't be at all controversial too as FACTS are Non-POFMA-able.

You believe or not to believe - each to their own.

Staid4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it is one thing to endure and "self heal" minor stuffs like back ache, coughs and flu.

it is another to endure and "self heal" major illness like fever, infections etc.

i once had a thinking like you. it didn't go down well.

It took longer for me to recover.. and after i did, i felt as if the foundation of my body was greatly affected. i never feel the same again and it took a long long time like years to feel as if i'm somewhere stronger again.

some people likes to be extreme saying all no to medicines and wants all natural. but don't forget we humans able to live to nearly 90 now is all because of modern medicine. of vaccines etc

human history in the last 1000 years life span is only up to 30-40 in general.

take for example illness is a fire and your body is some element like metal. it burns you , you endure and one day the fire is gone. but your body has been burnt. medicine is like water. take as when necessary but don't over do it.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our body can self heal for flu, flatulence, mild diahroea, and other mild sickness.

If u kena virus / bacteria, no amt of belief in self healing can heal you.

Depending on individual body immune system.

Some can fight them.

bikermice

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi also wish for self healing properties in the scripts that moi have wriiten

bravia69

Master Member
Reaction score
it is one thing to endure and "self heal" minor stuffs like back ache, coughs and flu.

it is another to endure and "self heal" major illness like fever, infections etc.

i once had a thinking like you. it didn't go down well.

It took longer for me to recover.. and after i did, i felt as if the foundation of my body was greatly affected. i never feel the same again and it took a long long time like years to feel as if i'm somewhere stronger again.

some people likes to be extreme saying all no to medicines and wants all natural. but don't forget we humans able to live to nearly 90 now is all because of modern medicine. of vaccines etc

human history in the last 1000 years life span is only up to 30-40 in general.

take for example illness is a fire and your body is some element like metal. it burns you , you endure and one day the fire is gone. but your body has been burnt. medicine is like water. take as when necessary but don't over do it.

I feel more healthy since I stopped all modern medicines that doctors are so keen to prescribe you these days.
The key is eat healthy to stop further damage to your body. If you think what goes into your mouth is not healthy then you have a choice not to put it in.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.