Below-average students get into good schools through DSA. Bad idea?

klarklar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When academically below-average students get into good schools through DSA, they struggle like hell. They may be good sportsmen but they are below average academically. I think DSA is a bad idea because it puts below-average student in the same class as above-average students. What do you think? How did it come about?

Bilal N

Reaction score
I agree lol.one my frens got into my sch through dsa and he scored like 26 points for Os.hmmmm but some students will cope tho

When academically below-average students get into good schools through DSA, they struggle like hell. They may be good sportsmen but they are below average academically. I think DSA is a bad idea because it puts below-average student in the same class as above-average students. What do you think? How did it come about?

greentiger

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes.

Heard of horror stories of students struggling to keep up with their classmates academically.

kingfisher1

Reaction score
I agree it is not a good idea. For DSA students who were academically weaker and got into the Integrated through-train Programmme, they skipped the O Level examination. It will be challenging to take the A Levels if they have been lagging behind academically over the years.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.