Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

lance88

Reaction score
does anyone knows how to watch nat geo or discovery chn or history chn? i dont seems to find that they stream it live for free(without the need of overseas cable sub).

deleo88

Reaction score
how to access purevpn?

Hi guys, I am really a non techie here and trying to install vpn for the first time. I am using an android tv, pixeplay kuro to be exact, via a dlink router.

Can someone pls help me with the setup coz purevpn helpchat doesn't solve my problem.

After my subscription, i can't connect to any server after going thru several authentication.

I have also tried manual set up and downloaded Purevpn app from PlayStore.

Have disable firewall(SPI) from my router too... how can I make this work???

Desperately trying to get it up before WC2014!

Help please!

DARTHNERD

Master Member
Reaction score
i am using astrill VPN on ddwrt flashed linksys 1200 router.. i also installed astrill app on my ipad and macbook pro..

i have to say.. even it is ex but it is stable and most devices can use it.

sAxman_Returns

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why you need multiple VPN ? :s11:
Just connect to HK if you need HK IP
and CN if you need CN IP

so which VPN services has cheap multiple country access? For HK, I only need minimum, best if they count by bandwidth one. But for others, likely I need full access.....

TckingFypo

Reaction score
I'm trying to use UK ip address to watch world cup. Which vpn is the best to connect to vpn and at a reasonable price?

Matrix21

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
im on astrill vpn, when i am connected using port 80 in astrill options, everything seems blocked. when i switch to 443 and 8642 its ok. anyone encounters that? im on singtel fibre btw

oric1

Reaction score
im on astrill vpn, when i am connected using port 80 in astrill options, everything seems blocked. when i switch to 443 and 8642 its ok. anyone encounters that? im on singtel fibre btw

you're not alone. same for starhub.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ibvpn promo code FIFA14
30% discount

sAxman_Returns

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have you guys tried the free Hola VPN?

it's FREE!!!! tried connecting to TVB, totally no problem. But I tested just the browser, going to try it on Android and see if the app would work.

lingcw

Reaction score
have you guys tried the free Hola VPN?

it's FREE!!!! tried connecting to TVB, totally no problem. But I tested just the browser, going to try it on Android and see if the app would work.

Tried the Hola android apk to access China content but it didn't work for me.
Bear in mind Hola need root access.

tonystarkjr

Reaction score
Personally PureVPN

I personally use Pure VPN while I am traveling. A lot of time spent in Asia. However, my buddy sent me a huge list at bit.do/pSTJ (not sure if I'm allowed to post links)

IcyNuttY

Reaction score
Hi, Anyone can share which server for CyberGhost VPN would do good for bloodzeed acestream?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.