Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UnoTelly. Confirmed + chopped.

I signed for a free trial. Thanks it worked.

I was asked to used their DNS sever address. Is it consider safe? Will they be able to capture whatever I type?

oric1

Reaction score

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

oric1

Reaction score
Are there anything that combines both this functions in 1 product/service?
Or in the market need to get separately? If so , get both from same company or different?

Thanks.

Then just get a VPN and make sure they have US servers. Most if not all of the VPN providers do have US servers.

You can't stream from Viki or DramaFever unless you're connected to a US server (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then just get a VPN and make sure they have US servers. Most if not all of the VPN providers do have US servers.

You can't stream from Viki or DramaFever unless you're connected to a US server (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

There are many other sites for drama. Just google the title of the drama and some sites will have it.

Last edited:

anelly

Reaction score
ibVPN has 78% OFF. It has 24 hours free trial (no credit card) to test before purchase and another 15 Days Money Back Guarantee.

There are monthly packages for $2.47/month and 2 Years Fully Featured Ultimate VPN plan for $58.06.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ibVPN has 78% OFF. It has 24 hours free trial (no credit card) to test before purchase and another 15 Days Money Back Guarantee.

There are monthly packages for $2.47/month and 2 Years Fully Featured Ultimate VPN plan for $58.06.

is ibVPN good for watching chinese drama?

stiwipl

Reaction score
So what you guys think about recent Astrill changes & VIP plan? They had VIP before, but now they re-vamped it, added multi-hop etc. The wording used for VIP is a bit worrying (it was not present for previous VIP addon they had):
"VIP package allows prioritized traffic on all servers, so in the rare occasion when the VPN server you connect to is overloaded, with VIP add-on you will not notice any slow-down."

That potentially means those without VIP may notice some slow downs.

ac3knight

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been using ExpressVPN MediaStreams DNS for months on my Nvidia Shield to access US Netflix. If you like to get extra 30 days (which I will get too), you can sign up via my referral link.

Mediastreamer doesn't seem to be working for me now...

Anyone facing the same issue? All other websites load except for netflix

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I have a few high quality VPN to let go, from many locations. The latency from my vpn, SG to FR is only 200ms, the routing is superb. It will be your personal VPN. Just let me know your requirements and i'll be happy to optimize it for you. Drop me a PM

stiwipl

Reaction score
Mediastreamer doesn't seem to be working for me now...

Anyone facing the same issue? All other websites load except for netflix

Perhaps it was a temporary issue? US Netflix works for me using ExpressVPN MediaStreamer DNS.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.