Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True you can't guarantee you are not being snooped on when using a cloud service. At least for a VPS you get more flexibility when configuring your services

Easier way out. Just rely on the established VPN providers. There are only a few of them. They are long in the business.

Skip those new ones. Especially those that charge very cheaply! Cheap means something must give.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May i know you install on router or pc? I have sign up trial yesterday. trying hard to install on merlin firmware, however not successful. :s13:
On router( Dlink DiR 868L with stock firmware) using L2TP. It is very straight forward. Try PPTP also. Some countries servers L2TP works and some PPTP works.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Last edited:

jianhui1982

Reaction score
On router, using L2TP. It is very straight forward. Try PPTP also. Some countries servers L2TP works and some PPTP works.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Arr i see. i try again 2nite. as i using openvpn. I never tried others yet.

I am thinking of invisible or ipvanish.

User383838

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm using torguard, its proxy in my torrent client, the free email I used it web-based.

For rest of the other stuffs I either use their Canadian or Indian servers.

However cannot use when in China, sadly.

jianhui1982

Reaction score
I'm using torguard, its proxy in my torrent client, the free email I used it web-based.

For rest of the other stuffs I either use their Canadian or Indian servers.

However cannot use when in China, sadly.

May i know which is preferred?

Invisible or IPvanish?

jianhui1982

Reaction score
LOL

Hey all:s12:,

Any one met with an issues such as

1. Connecting to US server, Europe Server under InvisibleVPN. Outlook cannot use. I google and found out this is a known issue leh. Anyone fix it?
I signed up for IBVPN yesterday and found out.

2. Another weird thing is, i have a movie link such as 123movie. It works without VPN. but once connected. it give me an error 1005 access denied, however it works with IPVANISH.

:s22:

creator88

Reaction score
Any good VPN service to recommend for streaming of World Cup 2018?

Understand UK will be airing it BBC iplayer and ITV player. So VPN should ideally be able to stream from these two sources.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good VPN service to recommend for streaming of World Cup 2018?

Understand UK will be airing it BBC iplayer and ITV player. So VPN should ideally be able to stream from these two sources.

I thought of relying on free sources. But I gave in.

I just signed up with Toggle. Can share with a friend because you can log in on 2 devices together. $56 once every 4 years is not that bad.

moron+genius

Reaction score
I thought of relying on free sources. But I gave in.

I just signed up with Toggle. Can share with a friend because you can log in on 2 devices together. $56 once every 4 years is not that bad.
If u using toggle app in tv 2 watch WC only Samsung tv ones can work.

moron+genius

Reaction score
Hope someone can help.. I have free account of setupvpn running as chrome extension, set to Uk server and I’m able to watch itv & bbc programs via its players. But recent few days I no longer can watch on bbc iplayer but ITV still can. Wats wrong?

oohman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have used Hola free VPN so far but intending to get some good VPN for the WC matches.

Any recommdentations.
Tks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.