Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

smilingbuddha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any vpn with taiwan ip

current vpn no taiwan :(

not using for freedom fighting activities, anonymity does not matter, speed and bandwidth does

edit: understand surfshark got tawian IP. pls share the 0.66 promo :( TIA

Last edited:

teckgamer

Reaction score
Any recommendation for US Netflix?
I tried uVPN premium plan but find the speed is too slow... Had to wait 5-10 seconds for it to finish buffering

newfrog

Reaction score
surfshark going at 0.66 usd per month currently. purevpn also on discount 76% during CNY period

I don't have good experience with purevpn. The windows app keeps disconnecting every few minutes. The android app connection is so slow that can't watch any shows, keep buffering frequently.
I have no problems using other vpn

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't have good experience with purevpn. The windows app keeps disconnecting every few minutes. The android app connection is so slow that can't watch any shows, keep buffering frequently.
I have no problems using other vpn

yes, my lifetime purevpn subscription is useless.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.