Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kemo Sabe. Will check Shopback in a few days. I don't really need another vpn but so cheap I hoot without checking their website. Just discovered they only 59 country servers, less than the others. Also no Philippines server for streaming so already not as useful as surfshark or cyberghost

Ref:
https://www.wizcase.com/blog/nordvpn-vs-surfshark/

https://www.wizcase.com/vpn-comparison/cyberghost-vpn-vs-nordvpn/

The above comparisons show that NordVPN has more servers than Surfshark but one less country than Surfshark. But Cyberghost has many more countries. So if this is the most important factor for you then yes you should choose Cyberghost.

And in case you need to have access to a specific country then yes you need to check before buying.

Last edited:

linxiaobei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was using NordVPN and got the notification that IP was banned unless i refresh to new server

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm u mean premier league.

Not really. I guess you did not read the link.

Simple example: it could be simplely for public wifi security.

More complicated example: Bypass Internet Censorship, say the Great Firewall in China

newfrog

Reaction score
Hi I got it between 1-2 hours after buying, visited the site via shopback app on my phone

Mine has not showed up till now. Had to raise a claim with Shopback. There's no Order ID number from Nordvpn so had to generate invoice to get an invoice number. So mafan.
Hope shopback recognise the rebate soon or else have to cancel Nordvpn subs within 30 days under money-back gurranttee

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.