Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

tattoo colour

Reaction score
will you recommend AJS if want to access china type of website like youku and for the xiaomi tv to access the free content? do they have promotion from time to time?

I manage to sign up AJS for 1 year at 198rmb and the speed is better than 快帆. For youku you will need to pay subscription for movies and tv drama. I mainly use the AJS for QQ music.

ERT

Reaction score
Anyone on M1 fibre managed to overcome/bypass BT throttling w NordVPN?

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

ipaq4444

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Either AJS and Transocks should work.

If you need multiple connections, Transocks is cheaper.

Occasionally they do have promotions.

AJS, RMB198 for 12 months, single connection
https://www.91ajs.com/purchase

Transocks: RMB260 for 12 months, three connections (same IP?)
https://www.transocks.com/payment

I am paying for QQ Music VIP, Youku VIP and Tencent Video VIP as well. Free version got too much ads and quite some limitations.

For Youku and Tencent TV, I am paying for the mobile phone, tablet and PC version, the price is cheap. TV version is more expensive. But often got promotional prices. For example I recently paid RMB98 for Tencent Video 12 months VIP.

Mobile version VIP: mainly 1080p, can use DLNA cast to TV box

TV version VIP: up to 4k

Thank you, for AJS, it is possible to add it into the router that way all the device behine the router can use

can i also ask how how it compared to 爱加速 from this thread?

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...vpn]-getting-china-ip-2nd-router-6182701.html

last but not least, if i own one of those evpad does it make sense for subscrption to youku and or tencent video?

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight the speedtest of the AJS China severs are not very good (tested with a few China Mobile servers from Beijing and Guangdong), about 15Mbps download, but should be okay for 1080p video playing

261984419.png

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know how to register for AJS? They require a China mobile number which I don't have

I believe you should be able to register using email.
https://www.91ajs.com/Help/Tutorial

As for payment, you can pay through Apple App Store if you can not pay through AliPay or WeChat Pay (required under Android). Annual fee is S$45.98 (auto renewal). If you just want to try, one month is S$6.98 (no auto renewal).

But if that does not work, just go for Transocks then. Transocks is more established in the market.

tattoo colour

Reaction score
May I know how to register for AJS? They require a China mobile number which I don't have

Good day, I also have the same experience when I try to register AJS which require a china mobile number (desktop to register). The trick is you can register the account using a iphone but you need to use a china email such as qq or 163.com. Once you manage to register then you can login with your android device. Cheers!

ym901s

Reaction score
I missed the earlier boat when many bro here enjoyed 90% cashback.

Luckily yesterday there was a similar deal for Nord VPN.

This morning received notification that $103 was tracked :D

:s12:

newfrog

Reaction score
80% cashback for nordvpn on again today.

80% cashback for ivacy for 5 year even better deal if it work. any ivacy user can comment on experience so far?

Last edited:

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which VPN is best for Netflix and Disney Plus> Especially Disney Plus. I am using PIA but i cannot go to the sign in page.

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok, so i have googled and the best VPNs are
1. ExpressVPN
2. Surfshark
3.CyberGhost
4. NordVPN

ExpressVPN seems to be the most popular with least complains but its the most expensive. Are there any promotions going on for SurfShark or Nord?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.