Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

kw442

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VPN sales should be during Black Friday or Cyber Monday (Around the end of Nov).

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh yes. Any good Vpn during 1111? need it when I go overseas..
You got to understand that 11/11 is a Chinese thing, so most VPN which is west dominant won’t follow.
Wait for Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales.

Haman

Reaction score
surfshark doesnt seem to be working for netflix. I wanna get to netflix US and Canada. Anybody facing the same issue? Thinking of changing vpn service already.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
I'm on Surfshark and was able to get into Netflix US using phone just now. Have u tried logging out of Netflix first and login again?

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got to understand that 11/11 is a Chinese thing, so most VPN which is west dominant won’t follow.
Wait for Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales.
11/11 and Black friday only less than a month apart nia.

williamtyc

Reaction score
stacksocial already started the early access for bllack friday sale. saw fastestvpn at a good price. keepsolid pricing is not bad too. so any recommendation for these 2? mostly for geoblock content and maybe netflix

tc4237

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
stacksocial already started the early access for bllack friday sale. saw fastestvpn at a good price. keepsolid pricing is not bad too. so any recommendation for these 2? mostly for geoblock content and maybe netflix
What u plan to use it for?

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The deal's gone? I only see 2-year plan.
PureVPN 5 Years Plan $657.00
Discount 88% -$577.05
Coupon applied - Discount10 -$8.00
Total $71.95

https://www.purevpn.com/best-deal?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=aff-32984-singpromos.com
Think must click this link.
https://singpromos.com/warehouse-sa...11-hottest-sales-deals-and-promotions-250878/
Or from the singpromos link.
Number 15 in the list.

I tried from it's main page. Only see 81% discount for 2 years plan.

Sneaky_ho

Reaction score
I am using VPN Unlimited by KeepSolid for 2 years already. Quite good encryption and coverage. Receive regular updates and security improvement on the client software.

Darkshadows

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using VPN Unlimited by KeepSolid for 2 years already. Quite good encryption and coverage. Receive regular updates and security improvement on the client software.
But the reviews in Google Play Store very jia lat leh...How much did you pay for the lifetime access?

guyz92

Reaction score
any reviews on keepsolid vpn? my windscribe sub is ending, got it at 19 bucks for 3 years last time but no more such good deal
It is value for money if you managed to get it at heavily discounted rates.
I gotten mine last year at $11.99 USD for a lifetime subscription for 5 Devices at stacksocial.
When I connect to KeepSolid SG VPN node, the speedtest can hit close to 300Mbps.
It reduces the latency when connecting to UK.
Singtel IP to UK is around 350ms
Singtel IP to KeepSolid SG (Internap Backbone) to UK is around 160ms.
Mainly use to overcome network bottleneck and routing issue causes by Singtel bad peering with other ISP.
Do note that the 5 User for KeepSolid means 5 login session using App or Chrome Extension.
It will log down the device that logged in.
You can only remove 1 device per week.
The loophole is that you can manually generate the Sub VPN Login account.
The Sub VPN Login credentials can be use with many device (more than 5).
If you want to BT, you need to use specific location.

Last edited:

williamtyc

Reaction score
It is value for money if you managed to get it at heavily discounted rates.
I gotten mine last year at $11.99 USD for a lifetime subscription for 5 Devices at stacksocial.
When I connect to KeepSolid SG VPN node, the speedtest can hit close to 300Mbps.
It reduces the latency when connecting to UK.
Singtel IP to UK is around 350ms
Singtel IP to KeepSolid SG (Internap Backbone) to UK is around 160ms.
Mainly use to overcome network bottleneck and routing issue causes by Singtel bad peering with other ISP.
Do note that the 5 User for KeepSolid means 5 login session using App or Chrome Extension.
It will log down the device that logged in.
You can only remove 1 device per week.
The loophole is that you can manually generate the Sub VPN Login account.
The Sub VPN Login credentials can be use with many device (more than 5).
If you want to BT, you need to use specific location.
Thanks for the headsup, i've decided to go for keepsolid lifetime. will be testing it for a few days, but initial impression of the connection and speed has been great. seems better than windscribe for my usage.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.